Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I've never used them, but I agree it does look pretty "meh".

Usually sites that offer kind of basic flavors (watermelon, cherry, grape, menthol), and sites that claim their liquid is "premium", don't have a whole lot interesting to offer. They usually have the same dog-breath tobacco flavor. Literally, tastes like dog-breath.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Liqua (as a brand) is fairly tasteless juice. Paying £3.99 for a £1.12 bottle of Chinese liquid is not great. Paying £10 for 5 bottles could be worth it, but not when it's bad. However, If you know there are some on the site you already know and like, then fill your boots! :)

I have been to vape meets and people have left all the freebie Liqua on the table.
The idea of making an online business selling just Liqua is kind of strange, but who knows.

Just another bandwagon e-cig company, probably.

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Usually sites that offer kind of basic flavors (watermelon, cherry, grape, menthol), and sites that claim their liquid is "premium", don't have a whole lot interesting to offer.

LOL :)

Liqua "Grape" is the worst liquid ever made. The "Citrus" is passable in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse. I still have 30ml of the "Berry" (18mg) waiting for the bin... or the Zombies (to give them if they have nicotine mood swings...)

These days, if a company describes bog standard liquid as "Premium" then they deserve all they get in bad publicity.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last edited:
Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread