Has anyone succeeded in contacting naturally-extracted-tobacco.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
I read many (old) forum posts where people curious about NET.com's liquids were encouraged to reach out to Clay at naturally-extracted-tobacco, that he's enthusiastic about answering questions etc.

I've been trying for about a month -- email and phone, but no luck. I hope they're okay (read an old thread that he had some health and/or personal issues?)

If you've been successful in getting a hold of them, please let me know. Thanks!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Opinionated

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
Thank you both.
I've had zero success contacting them (email or phone).
I've had mixed results contacting NET. Sometimes they were quick with replies, other times none whatever.
My last order with them was this past March, and it was shipped quickly and the juices were as great as always.

Thanks @newyork13 -- I think your March order makes you the most recent N-E-T.com customer I've spoken to. Reassuring to know your experience was positive. I think I'll go ahead and order a sampler.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thank you both.
I've had zero success contacting them (email or phone).

Thanks @newyork13 -- I think your March order makes you the most recent N-E-T.com customer I've spoken to. Reassuring to know your experience was positive. I think I'll go ahead and order a sampler.
And, as I'm sure you will, let us know the results of your order with them.

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
Quick update:

Went ahead and placed an order on 10/16 (~$100). Received an email confirmation pretty quickly.
Then on 10/17, I realized that "My Account" was wiped clean. Literally, no trace of my order, invoice, saved billing or shipping addresses, nothing.
On 10/21, I received an auto-generated shipping update that a shipping label had been created, with a USPS tracking number.
10/31 - as of today, the USPS site still shows that the shipment is in "pre-shipment" stage.

Tried contacting the NET folks a few times to inquire about my vanished account, and the status of order (10 days since they created that label). No reply over email. Ditto their phone number.

So it looks like what others have said - it's hit or miss. I hope the wait and uncertainty is worth it. Will let you know how the juices are, if they get here.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I have ordered from clay several times and the length of time to get my order delivered has been different every single time. I've had orders shipped within a week and i've had some that i heard nothing for a couple weeks and then suddenly received a shipping notice and then it was another week before the post office had the package. I don't know why any of this happens but all i can tell you is i have always received my orders its just in several cases it took way longer than desired.

The quality of the juices have always been great.

• Informative
Reactions: Opinionated

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
I ordered about 2 weeks ago got a shipping notification 7 days ago and nothing further I have emailed and called with no response This was my first time ordering and will be my last I don't care if its the best E liquid around This is the worst business practice since I started vaping in 2013 totally unprofessional

• Agree
Reactions: Skeebo

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Quick update:

Went ahead and placed an order on 10/16 (~$100). Received an email confirmation pretty quickly.
Then on 10/17, I realized that "My Account" was wiped clean. Literally, no trace of my order, invoice, saved billing or shipping addresses, nothing.
On 10/21, I received an auto-generated shipping update that a shipping label had been created, with a USPS tracking number.
10/31 - as of today, the USPS site still shows that the shipment is in "pre-shipment" stage.

Tried contacting the NET folks a few times to inquire about my vanished account, and the status of order (10 days since they created that label). No reply over email. Ditto their phone number.

So it looks like what others have said - it's hit or miss. I hope the wait and uncertainty is worth it. Will let you know how the juices are, if they get here.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread