The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone succeeded in contacting naturally-extracted-tobacco.com ?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by sparty, Oct 9, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sparty

sparty Full Member

Oct 9, 2019
    I read many (old) forum posts where people curious about NET.com's liquids were encouraged to reach out to Clay at naturally-extracted-tobacco, that he's enthusiastic about answering questions etc.

I've been trying for about a month -- email and phone, but no luck. I hope they're okay (read an old thread that he had some health and/or personal issues?)

If you've been successful in getting a hold of them, please let me know. Thanks!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    The site is still accepting orders so someone must be behind the wheel.. I've not ordered for about a year and a half or so, so I have nothing recent to say..

Hopefully all is well there..

• Like Like x 1
  3. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I've had mixed results contacting NET. Sometimes they were quick with replies, other times none whatever.
    My last order with them was this past March, and it was shipped quickly and the juices were as great as always.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. sparty

sparty Full Member

Oct 9, 2019
    Thank you both.
    I've had zero success contacting them (email or phone).
    Thanks @newyork13 -- I think your March order makes you the most recent N-E-T.com customer I've spoken to. Reassuring to know your experience was positive. I think I'll go ahead and order a sampler.

5. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    And, as I'm sure you will, let us know the results of your order with them.

6. sparty

sparty Full Member

Oct 9, 2019
    Quick update:

Went ahead and placed an order on 10/16 (~$100). Received an email confirmation pretty quickly.
    Then on 10/17, I realized that "My Account" was wiped clean. Literally, no trace of my order, invoice, saved billing or shipping addresses, nothing.
    On 10/21, I received an auto-generated shipping update that a shipping label had been created, with a USPS tracking number.
    10/31 - as of today, the USPS site still shows that the shipment is in "pre-shipment" stage.

Tried contacting the NET folks a few times to inquire about my vanished account, and the status of order (10 days since they created that label). No reply over email. Ditto their phone number.

So it looks like what others have said - it's hit or miss. I hope the wait and uncertainty is worth it. Will let you know how the juices are, if they get here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Good to know. I recently suggested them and would hate to have to eat my words.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sparty

sparty Full Member

Oct 9, 2019
    You recommended them to someone? Well, I don't know if you consider my experience promising...I certainly don't.

You may still have to eat your words, watch this space for more news!

• Like Like x 1
  9. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
  10. Archane

Archane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2016
    I have ordered from clay several times and the length of time to get my order delivered has been different every single time. I've had orders shipped within a week and i've had some that i heard nothing for a couple weeks and then suddenly received a shipping notice and then it was another week before the post office had the package. I don't know why any of this happens but all i can tell you is i have always received my orders its just in several cases it took way longer than desired.

The quality of the juices have always been great.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Archane

Archane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2016
    Sparty did you ever recieve your order? I just placed one so id like to know that they are still delivering.

12. Walter Ladd

Walter Ladd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2018
  13. mrdfield

mrdfield Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2013
    Mass
    I ordered about 2 weeks ago got a shipping notification 7 days ago and nothing further I have emailed and called with no response This was my first time ordering and will be my last I don't care if its the best E liquid around This is the worst business practice since I started vaping in 2013 totally unprofessional

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mrdfield

Oct 21, 2013
    Mass

15. mrdfield

Oct 21, 2013
    Mass
  16. Walter Ladd

Walter Ladd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2018
    I switched to Real Tobacco Extracts a few years ago when I had similar problems with Clay. RTE have been very reliable and with fast priority ship. Cold macerations only but that's the way I like it (better filtered too). A little pricey but I use a ECF20 coupon code for 20% off.

17. mrdfield

Oct 21, 2013
    Mass
    Got mine today ordered on 12/9 todays the 23rd wow