has anyone successfully retrofitted a Vaporshark DNA30 with the new DNA 40 board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
Is it because the 40 is better for your health?
yes, that is the game changing feature that is the biggest breakthrough in vaping - imagine using a dripper until it is dry and never getting anything nasty - it's like comparing a smartphone to a flip-phone!

what I want to know is if there are any reasons why this board will not work in a Vaporshark dna 30, the only questionable area is the screen fitting, as it is now larger.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
yes, that is the game changing feature that is the biggest breakthrough in vaping - imagine using a dripper until it is dry and never getting anything nasty - it's like comparing a smartphone to a flip-phone!

what I want to know is if there are any reasons why this board will not work in a Vaporshark DNA 30, the only questionable area is the screen fitting, as it is now larger.

lol. Hardly.

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
lulz
PWND

lol. Hardly.

awww, I feel bad for you two guys, running the fry machine doesn't leave a lot of money for you afford a DNA 40 mod and come into the next generation with the rest of us :(

kinda like when you only have rabbit ears and your friends all have a Roku 3 and watch Netflix while you are watching the CW network, it sucks to hear about what you are missing!

but this is why I am researching cheaper ways that you can have a DNA 40 too, I am working to figure this out for you! :thumb:

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
awww, I feel bad for you two guys, running the fry machine doesn't leave a lot of money for you afford a DNA 40 mod and come into the next generation with the rest of us :(

kinda like when you only have rabbit ears and your friends all have a Roku 3 and watch Netflix while you are watching the CW network, it sucks to hear about what you are missing!

but this is why I am researching cheaper ways that you can have a DNA 40 too, I am working to figure this out for you! :thumb:

The analogy is closer to upgrading a smart phone with only a couple improved features. Cough cough iphone. Do you really need to upgrade your iPhone every 4 months?

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA

I vape nicotine in my setup. I'm guessing your vaping something stronger. The DNA 40 is nice and all but I'll keep my sx mini thank you. Enjoy your gutter shark. lol

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
I tried and failed... I wouldn't try it again

My bad I thought it said rdna ... Yes the dna30 is very easily converted to a dna 40.... I didn't have to modify the sled just solder, line up the buttons and go!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421523642.434795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread