Has anyone thought of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazrah

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
Juneau,AK
I have been thinking of this for a while aswell. I was thinking more like a Cube battery and that would sit on the table. Then have 4 or 5 or even 6 Hoses coming off of it.(the metal tubing that will hold where ever you move it to) Each tube would have wires ran up to a switch,atty, and cart

I don't think it would be hard at all to build. Would pretty much be building 4-6 individual PV's ran out of the same box. Just quite a few parts.

Lazrah

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
Juneau,AK
if the usb route is what was wanted. You could go this route. I might give it a try myself.
Amazon.com: SIIG AC-LG0012-S1 USB LED Light: Electronics it is really cheap, and would be an easy mod I imagine!

This is more what I had in mind. Flip it over and attatch it to a battery pack. or just screw an atty onto it whilst electricity is flowing through it (joke!). lol
Flux 3 Light Triple Arm Dunsford Snake Adjustable Spot Light - Prices, Reviews, & Product Specs | 1104814335 obviously not the best choice on the price basis but gives a really good example.

Lazrah

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
Juneau,AK
OK so I was at RadioShack today just picking up some stuff. (I love the Preassembled LED,Resistor,Led holders they got there)
Anyhow, I happened to notice the Led usb lights they have for sale. They were $7 each here but still got to look closer at them. At only about 12-18" they are pretty short... I don't think they would work quite as well as I thought but maybe they have longer ones available. However, they might be good for a countertop E-Hookah(need to be pretty close).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread