Has anyone tried Litecig USA's mini-306A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
NYC
Hello.

I tried posting this in the reviews forum but I don't have access to it, nor to the general discussion forum. I just joined yesterday, though.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried the mini-306A from Litecig. I would like to get an e-cig that is about the same size as a normal cigarette, but it seems that most super minis have gotten poor reviews - poor vapor drawing capabilities and short battery life.

I tried searching for a review on Litecig's mini-306A but could not find any, so I figured I'd ask all the very helpful people in this forum.

If it is recommended, I'll order one as people also seem to agree that Shawn at Litecig is very pleasant to deal with. Otherwise maybe I should
stick to a 901 from them.

I ordered an Elite Mini from ePuffer last week but it stopped working after 4 days. Still waiting to hear back from them about what I should do (if there's a way to fix it, or if I should just send it back). They did reply the same day to my previous e-mails about a defective battery that came with my original order, but not yet regarding the atomizer breaking down.

I also ordered a couple 901s from Puresmoker, hopefully I'll be getting those by Friday, but I want to have one more backup as these devices all seem to be disposable after a while.

Any comments about the mini-306A would be appreciated.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
seems to have a good lifespan i been using one mostly when i go out for a couple months now an it still going good. for as little as it is it does produce a good amount of vapor. not a bad hit from it either. as with any mini the battery, and cart life are less then a bigger unit but that comes from the size of the unit.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
i think one of the most important attributes would be atomiser and battery performance and lifespan....mind elaborating on that area. I just wanna know more. Hope you don't mind...

Since u only use it when u go out for a couple of months, that could mean just about a few weeks for someone who uses it full time. Whats the warranty like for this unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread