Has anyone tried Puffin E-juice American Tobacco ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Has nobody ever tried this flavor here and it's a very unpopular flavor? I really don't want to buy it without asking someone who has tried it first. I'm hoping someone can tell me how this flavor is before I make a purchase and then regret it later, something I want to avoid. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm hoping someone can tell me how this flavor is before I make a purchase and then regret it later

But if someone tells you it sucks, it doesn't mean anything since taste is very subjective. So you might miss out on a juice that you'd end up loving. Best thing to do for juice is to buy the smallest bottle you can at the cheapest place you can find it and try for yourself.

Now if 20 people tell you it sucks, then that's a different story, but it doesn't look like you'll be getting that much response here lol.

EIHYPI

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 15, 2017
    But if someone tells you it sucks, it doesn't mean anything since taste is very subjective. So you might miss out on a juice that you'd end up loving. Best thing to do for juice is to buy the smallest bottle you can at the cheapest place you can find it and try for yourself.

Now if 20 people tell you it sucks, then that's a different story, but it doesn't look like you'll be getting that much response here lol.
    Thank you. That's true. But it seems like the main legit seller of this E-juice is www.ejuicedb.com and I called them about it too. They said I needed to purchase five 15ml bottles minimum for one purchase and that comes to 34.95 plus shipping. I asked the person how it tasted but they never tried it. I'll give them a call after the weekend and maybe someone else will answer that has tried it. Still I'm hoping someone here has tried it because it seems like they have great tobacco options and other flavors too. They also have a wholesale price for stores if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes a not such popular eliquid can be better than the more popular ones you know. Someone actually reviewed it on a website and said it tastes like a Marlboro. The description on the website is "a satisfying overload of sweet tobacco, just the cup of tea for those tobacco lovers". In NY you cannot get a flavored E-juice shipped to you. But even though the tags are Sweet Tobacco Tea Tobacco, they said you can get it shipped to NY and the order should go through. So I assume this applies to the same states as NY that have the flavor ban. I really hope that this company becomes more popular. There were not too many reviews on the sites that were selling this product. But all those who reviewed it gave five stars so that definitely says something. Maybe someone here has tried a flavor from them or will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread