Has anyone tried "The Bear Juice"? The price sure is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I ordered 180ml/24 on thursday and I can't wait to try it. But considering it's coming from CA all the way to the wilds of Northern Michigan I'll be lucky to get it by friday.

I ordered a variety of flavors and with the buy one get one free sale they have this month it was only $31 plus change delivered. One of the things I thought was cool was that it's supposed to be all US and you can pick your percentage. I went with a 60/40 mix. Supposedly they have new bottles as well.

Well anyway I gave it a shot and hoped for the best. When I ordered they sent me an e-mail to pay by paypal and it went through with no problems but I would bet if your paypal isn't up to date it would be a pain.

The Juice - The Bear Juice

Well if it turns out that it rocks I'll let everyone know but for now it's the waiting game, so I am wondering how they have been for anyone else.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I ordered 180ml/24 on thursday and I can't wait to try it. But considering it's coming from CA all the way to the wilds of Northern Michigan I'll be lucky to get it by friday.

I ordered a variety of flavors and with the buy one get one free sale they have this month it was only $31 plus change delivered. One of the things I thought was cool was that it's supposed to be all US and you can pick your percentage. I went with a 60/40 mix. Supposedly they have new bottles as well.

Well anyway I gave it a shot and hoped for the best. When I ordered they sent me an e-mail to pay by paypal and it went through with no problems but I would bet if your paypal isn't up to date it would be a pain.

The Juice - The Bear Juice

Well if it turns out that it rocks I'll let everyone know but for now it's the waiting game, so I am wondering how they have been for anyone else.

I just read the buy one get one free part of your post, sweet deal. I need to order this month. Thanks for the post :)

this has been email going back and forth now for 5 days.

1.they sent a paypal request to a non-existant paypal (my email)
2.then they said it might take up to a week to cancel it and send a request to the correct paypal?
3.then a day or two later i got a request. i paid right away
4.yesterday i sent an email asking them to confirm that they will be sending to my address on the "order form" not the one that is linked to my paypal
5. 24/hrs later and no response even though they supposedly ship within 24hrs?

just wish they would confirm that they got my various emails with correct address so i can stop worrying, thats all.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
I also ordered from them last week, but just got the pay pal "screw up" fixed yesterday.
"screw up" was no ones fault but Pay Pals.
Had an old acct with PP and had not used it in awhile, so pay pal would not let me pay for it with the current email addy I have.

Communications with Bear juice have been hit and miss.
Will give a review of the juice once it gets here, did order the "organic" menthol and anxious to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread