Has anyone tried the Monkey Boxx DONKEY KVV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Check out reviews of the Monkey Boxx. There are many here on and on Youtube as well as other places. It's a good choice if you're looking for a wood mod with a feeder. If you actually need that much vape time in between a recharge and a refill the Donkey is a good choice also. Otherwise it's overkill and kinda big for every day use.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
The kong is made of wood and the donkey is made of plastic just to get that correct. The unit is quite big but I see it more as a house pv that never runs out of battery or juice.

Tom has stopped taking custom
Orders but he still works
On units whenever he finds time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Right now I dont think any of them are available. I know hes in the process of making some minis. I don't own the VVDonkeyKong (plastic boxx) yet.. I do know its the same size as the King Kong..

From left to right: Standard 3.7/6V Boxx, VV Boxx, King KongVV, VV Boxx, Mini

Attachments

• 2011-12-23 18.25.51.jpg
    2011-12-23 18.25.51.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 361
  • 2011-12-23 18.26.29.jpg
    2011-12-23 18.26.29.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Eddy you show off!! Sell me that
Kong sir!!!

The donkey ad kong are the same siZe. Tom made the donkey in order to offer a more inexpensive version of the wood pv kong is $245 donkey $80.

I am sure the donkey is a ok pv but if you want the true and best vape experience then I highly suggest you to buy a monkey vv or a kong as Tom just makes amazing wood mods.

Eddy paypal is ready lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golferman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Henderson, Nv USA
I have just bought mine and will be getting it in about 3 hours unless the mailman is late today. The MonkeyBox VV KK is made out of wood and Tom does an amazing job in making them look cool. They are quit large I am guessing about the same size as a Grip. I will probably only be vaping with it at my computer and since I am a programmer I guess that will be most of the time. LOL They are hard to get. My next goal is a regular VV MonkeyBox. The Kong is suppose to really work well with bottom feeding cartomizers. I will know more in 3 or 4 more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread