The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone tried the new CE2 Ultimate clearomizer (revision 6) yet?

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by FlyingFree333, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingFree333

FlyingFree333 Moved On

May 25, 2011
    London, ON, CA
    I see on their website they have been available for about a month I was wondering if anyone has gotten any yet. They claim the new tubes can't be cracked and never leak and that the wick is thicker.

2. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    New Jersey
    I'm curious about this too, as I just got an email from a vendor saying their 3.5ml ones are the best yet.

3. Matthew Lee

Matthew Lee Full Member

Nov 25, 2010
    san jose
    What site are you guys going to? I need to find some good clearomizers/ non-clear at 3.2ohms.

4. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    Well I just ordered two of them from Digitalciggz but they don't mention a revision. I've been using the Map which holds 5ml but I find that by the time I get to 1/4 left the liquid is more viscose. So 3.5ml sounds good. Yes the 10.95 is pricy but the map which has refills at $5.95 never seems to have the refills. So at this point in time they are unrefillable.

I'll put a post up after I receive them.

5. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    Went to Digitalciggz, couldn't even find the store they have so much crap I'm not interested in watching. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

6. pearlheartgtr

pearlheartgtr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    NY
  7. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    HIT is supposed to have the new version in stock, only place I could find so far.

Welcome to Hit Liquid

Here's the only vid I could find on them. I'm not really interested if they can withstand being crimped by a pair of pliers as he shows, more in if they won't crack in the future with normal use but at least it shows them and they do look interesting.

‪[CRASH-TEST] Clearomizers ULTIMATE‬‏ - YouTube

8. calico21

calico21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

These appear to have the same hard plastic tube unlike the one in the video that can be crimped with pliers. I'm more interested in that one as I can't stand the cracks! It would be perfect in my opinion.

9. Razz

Razz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    does the k808 version get revised? i dont read anything about it

i hear the occasional adaptor issues and wanna keep it simple

TY

10. calico21

I'm afraid that the kr808's are a dying breed.... as many of us that there are. I use a 510 adapter to my kr808-d1 so I can easily find the clearo's. I have had only a selfish issue with the adapter, it makes my xl battery about an inch longer.(Going out with a six inch tail pipe in public gets it's stares).
    I have found two sites that sell the xl ce2 in kr808 clears but I'm afraid that if they continue to get versions that upset people they will not stock as much variety. I wouldn't.
    Please vendors the 510 is not the saving grace of vapors, I like my longer battery life as I'm not always where I can charge one.
    I'm not willing to keep paying through the nose for different PV's either. Part of the reason for switching was to save money not go broke financing a different company.

Save the KR808D-1's.......(new sticky)Hmmm? ;-)

11. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
  12. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
  13. calico21

That's awesome news! I'll be there in the morning to order....gotta figure out what the "bleep" I did with my credit card. It is hiding on me! Thanks zoidman!

14. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yeah.. It's what I have been waiting for also.

You sure your wife/husband didn't hide your CC to keep you from buying more e-Cig stuff?

LOL

15. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
  16. calico21

No hubby and I have different accounts,lol. It's what keeps us married!

17. Razz

Razz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    humm... yeah i really dont wanna buy another model just yet... i am pretty satisfied with my kr808
    i don't need something fancy... just want good vapes. and i seem to get the burning taste on my carts by like day 2-3 topping off very regularly now also...

question on the steel version of the fluxomizer... how do i know when i've filled it enough? i casn figure out when it's empty when i dont get my vapes...but erum... how do i know i'm done filling?

18. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Depending on which way you fill it. If you use the fill holes and a needle liquid will start seeping over into the center tube, just blow it out and vape or I pull the filler seal out and drip to fill, then you can see the level as it gets near the top.

19. Galthrojh

Galthrojh Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    I don't see much point in getting the steel now that you have some really decent plastic on the new ones.

20. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I just got mine today and they are Great.

No Cracks. No Leaks. Great Hit. The plastic looks to be the same as a BD Syringe, Polypropylene.

The cup seal is a little harder to take in and out but not too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.