Has anyone tried the new CE2 Ultimate clearomizer (revision 6) yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well I just ordered two of them from Digitalciggz but they don't mention a revision. I've been using the Map which holds 5ml but I find that by the time I get to 1/4 left the liquid is more viscose. So 3.5ml sounds good. Yes the 10.95 is pricy but the map which has refills at $5.95 never seems to have the refills. So at this point in time they are unrefillable.

I'll put a post up after I receive them.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
HIT is supposed to have the new version in stock, only place I could find so far.

Welcome to Hit Liquid

Here's the only vid I could find on them. I'm not really interested if they can withstand being crimped by a pair of pliers as he shows, more in if they won't crack in the future with normal use but at least it shows them and they do look interesting.

‪[CRASH-TEST] Clearomizers ULTIMATE‬‏ - YouTube

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL

These appear to have the same hard plastic tube unlike the one in the video that can be crimped with pliers. I'm more interested in that one as I can't stand the cracks! It would be perfect in my opinion.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I'm afraid that the kr808's are a dying breed.... as many of us that there are. I use a 510 adapter to my kr808-d1 so I can easily find the clearo's. I have had only a selfish issue with the adapter, it makes my xl battery about an inch longer.(Going out with a six inch tail pipe in public gets it's stares).
I have found two sites that sell the xl ce2 in kr808 clears but I'm afraid that if they continue to get versions that upset people they will not stock as much variety. I wouldn't.
Please vendors the 510 is not the saving grace of vapors, I like my longer battery life as I'm not always where I can charge one.
I'm not willing to keep paying through the nose for different PV's either. Part of the reason for switching was to save money not go broke financing a different company.

Save the KR808D-1's.......(new sticky)Hmmm? ;-)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
JSYK - gotvapes has the New CE2's in stock.

whitedeluxece2_01.png

FLüXomizer™ 510 Clearomizer : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ew-base-all-ohms-sizes-only-gotvapes-com.html

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That's awesome news! I'll be there in the morning to order....gotta figure out what the "bleep" I did with my credit card. It is hiding on me! Thanks zoidman!

Yeah.. It's what I have been waiting for also.

You sure your wife/husband didn't hide your CC to keep you from buying more e-Cig stuff?

LOL

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
humm... yeah i really dont wanna buy another model just yet... i am pretty satisfied with my kr808
i don't need something fancy... just want good vapes. and i seem to get the burning taste on my carts by like day 2-3 topping off very regularly now also...

question on the steel version of the fluxomizer... how do i know when i've filled it enough? i casn figure out when it's empty when i dont get my vapes...but erum... how do i know i'm done filling?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
humm... yeah i really dont wanna buy another model just yet... i am pretty satisfied with my kr808
i don't need something fancy... just want good vapes. and i seem to get the burning taste on my carts by like day 2-3 topping off very regularly now also...

question on the steel version of the fluxomizer... how do i know when i've filled it enough? i casn figure out when it's empty when i dont get my vapes...but erum... how do i know i'm done filling?

Depending on which way you fill it. If you use the fill holes and a needle liquid will start seeping over into the center tube, just blow it out and vape or I pull the filler seal out and drip to fill, then you can see the level as it gets near the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread