Has Anyone Tried The USONICIG Rhythm Ultrasonic Vape Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
I own one.. And I would give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.. The unit feels a bit heavy and awkward and feels like its a leave at home unit to smoke while your on the computer. Because of the awkward heavy it feels like it could slip out from your hands if your hanging out with your "compadres" or walking with it.
The mouthpiece spits back if you don't allow it enough time to saturate the e-juice into the cotton.. However, I have also gotten plenty of dry hits from it because sometimes you just have to be bold enough to give it a good strong pull and allow it to spit back at you to actually pull the juice back into the cotton..
Also the battery doesn't last as long as you would want it to.. If your a hardcore smoker the most you will get is about about 2 or 3 hours.. Then you would have to charge it again..
I would say when all these hurdles have been defeated the unit works really well. But you don't want to have all these arguments with your e-cig.. lol

To be honest I bought this unit to test out illegal substances that I could blend with e-liquids since it doesn't have any coils or ceramics to ruin anything..
So far the cotton seems to filter things pretty well..
I dunno how open this community feels about such things so I am not going to be so bold since I just joined this forum.. lol

I got mine from MyVaporStore for $47.
They have 10% off coupon codes if you search google.
USONICIG Rhythm UltraSonic Starter Kit

And cheap priced additional Cratridges from MyFreedomSmokes for $5.95
Ryhthm Ultrasonic Replacement Cartridge 2ml

Welcome mate and thanks for the appraisal. I still think that the technology has a long way to go before it can compete with the established methods. I'm still interested to see how it progresses though.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Honestly i a'm hoping this tech takes off big time.since it does not use the standard li-on pack ,that allows it to be used in arenas that the li-on have been forbidden. DoD if ya really need to know

that being said : i've been watching these and so far the "non-reviewer" reviews are not too promising ..dammmmmmmm

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly from your review that makes me not want to buy it even more LOL, although I'm glad you are enjoying it. The only items that would make me want them to be a "stay at home unit only" would be more so, "This handcrafted mod and tank are made from Just the right amount of gold and precious metals to be drop proof," and it would be more about like, "I don't want it stolen."

Although I'm glad you like yours and it seems to be somewhat of a "niche" product. That is kind of unfortunate (although sort of to be expected, really) and that's sort of a shame because I find the technology pretty interesting, although poor sales would not tend to increase innovation. I mean, I'd probably be more likely to buy a double A batpack or something, or whatever it's called, at this moment in time anyway, and that is RETRO not FUTURE type of technology although oh well.

Maybe someone will stick with it and make it awesome. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread