Has anyone tried this stores e juice before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
As a new vaper, you are faced with the newbie tax. Newbie tax consists of trial and error of products and liquids whose description is of interest to you, the end user. Nobody can tell you what you will like. You have to find your preferences yourself.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
As a new vaper, you are faced with the newbie tax. Newbie tax consists of trial and error of products and liquids whose description is of interest to you, the end user. Nobody can tell you what you will like. You have to find your preferences yourself.
Yep, they do look like quality made liquids I'll give it that ;) wishing myself luck for when they arrive in the mail.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
They're state side it seems and have some location info, that's a plus. I don't know how good they are but they could be importing the liquids seeing their location, be careful. I was thrown off by the "bud" flavored thing, especially after the military had/has the issue with sythetic oil stuff.

Make sure you keep us up to date on it.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
They're state side it seems and have some location info, that's a plus. I don't know how good they are but they could be importing the liquids seeing their location, be careful. I was thrown off by the "bud" flavored thing, especially after the military had/has the issue with sythetic oil stuff.

Make sure you keep us up to date on it.
Will do, also the bud flavors contain no real grass and are just for taste, according to them.

Reactions: papergoblin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread