Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Also try not to get arrested or wind up on national news (or both) doing it. Then we all find out.

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
choices choices...:evil: I’m sort of torn between farm animals and extreme sports at the moment. Perhaps.. both?
extreme sheep.jpg

Already been done

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Points well taken, I (hope) I fixed it above.

What is it? There’s nothing showing :)

My desire to choose for him what “this” is becomes strong. The internet has so many splendid options for such things though... choices choices...:evil: I’m sort of torn between farm animals and extreme sports at the moment. Perhaps.. both?

You’d be the test case because not only hasn’t anyone tried it, I’d venture to say no one even knows what “IT” is. So good luck and please post a review or at least your opinion because I’m dying to know how and what “IT” is.

Also try not to get arrested or wind up on national news (or both) doing it. Then we all find out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
If you like tinkering with your hands and are up for a project, why not? I've never been interested in making my own mod, myself.

I used to love making those plastic model cars, airplanes, and ships as a kid but I think I outgrew that hobby myself.

I have reached the age where I, again, have a child like mind. I just wondered is someone here has done it.
:thumb:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Not sure if you are interested or not, but you can buy just the raw DNA boards. $50 for the 75 and $75 for the 75C. Then you could build any enclosure you want for it.

Well, for my first try, I think a kit might be the best choice. There is an option to buy without the board. I have a couple of DNA 75 boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread