Has anyone tried Vision Victory BCC Tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Haven't tried it, but, going by Todd's review (can't link - he doesn't like his videos being posted on forums), I'm really not sure that it's a "better made" BCC. It's also polycarbonate. Personally, I'll be giving this one a wide berth.

JJ

Yes, sadly. Me too.

It probably vapes well and I saw a review by Daz (on safer cigs) that says it's a good thing....but, my evods and novas to OK as they are, and if I need glass (pyrex) then Protank fits the bill.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Haven't tried it, but, going by Todd's review (can't link - he doesn't like his videos being posted on forums), I'm really not sure that it's a "better made" BCC. It's also polycarbonate. Personally, I'll be giving this one a wide berth.

JJ

the vision victory tank is glass not polycarbonate- at least the one at litecigusa. there is a victory vt tank that is smaller and polycarbonate but they are different tanks.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
the vision victory tank is glass not polycarbonate- at least the one at litecigusa. there is a victory vt tank that is smaller and polycarbonate but they are different tanks.

There seems to be some confusion regarding this one, as least for me. Litecig, says their version is glass, but the one Todd reviewed (which I am guessing is the same one, as it is a 5 ml size tank with non-removal mouthpeice/tip) has said it was polycarbonate.

I have ordered one myself, so am waiting to see for myself. It it is made of pyrex, it sounds like a great thing, having twice the capacity of the Protank but costing only half as much.

I've asked Phil and Grimm about possibly reviewing this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread