The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone used freedomvape.co.uk?

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by unfaithful, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I came across this website yesterday, ordered a few bottles of e-liquid and was surprised at how quick they were. I ordered it at around 3pm, and an hour later received an email saying they have shipped the parcel and that it should be with me today! I used quite a few suppliers, but none were so quick, wow. The flavour choices they have is also the best I've seen so far, loads of cool flavours, such as bubble gum and candy floss, that I've been looking for for ages! Its fairly cheap as well and they have different offers, like pick and mix, where you can get a discount. If you havent tried this company yet, give it a go. You won't be dissapointed :).

2. lee72

lee72 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    I'm currently working my way through my latest order from Freedomvape. Totally agree with what you've said above. Kev is a great guy and service is quick and friendly. A good, solid supplier.

3. Chrissie

Chrissie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Another Freedom Vapes UK happy customer here :D

As you say Unfaithful, very fast dispatch & as Lee says, Kev is a good helpful supplier :)

4. Clutter

Clutter Full Member

May 12, 2011
    London, UK
    Moi Aussi:)
    Just noticed Kev's added another 20 flavours:p

5. geordiekev

geordiekev Unregistered Supplier

Apr 5, 2011
    Newcastle UK
    Thank you ever so much for your kind words and glad you liking the selection. I have added some flavours yesterday including toffee apple which if you like the sweeter flavours is one to try. I have just received a shipment of extra flavours today so will be adding those asap so will soon have 90+ flavours to choose from.

Kev

Home - FreedomVape (UK)

6. perpetua

perpetua Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    UK
    Kev's a fab supplier, stocks the best Caramel eliquid I've tasted to date.

Fast, friendly & helpful service - what more can you ask for. :wub:

7. vereybowring

vereybowring Senior Member ECF Veteran

And trust her she loooooooooves her Caramel ! LOL

8. Chrissie

Oh she does indeedy :D

As you can see from Perpy's avatar (made by the brilliant artist Lee72) she even has her swet doggy carrying around a barrel of caramel juice ;) :D

9. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I think I'm ordering caramel haha

10. Chrissie

You could also try their caramel & cappuccino - strong coffee flavour with a lovely after tatse of caramel :)

11. Warlordxxx

Warlordxxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    I need some Juice soon so i'll be heading over there when it gets a little lighter in the sky thanks for the review :)

12. studio52

studio52 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2011
    Meridian MS
    Nice...must give them a try soon...love good flavor juices. What a great forum...

13. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Ordered thanks to your recommendation

i got coming

Caramel
    Chocolate banana
    French vanilla
    Peaches and cream
    Red bull

14. perpetua

Aug 8, 2010
    UK
    It's all true!!

My caramel addiction precedes me. :blush:

Hope you enjoy your order Warlord. :)

15. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Well I have a real bad sweet tooth and i'm a little tiny small weenie great big bit of a caramel addict myself so that had to be on my list :)

16. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    I'd like to second Unfaithful on the recommendation - Kev is a very nice person to deal with let me know my order should be with me on wednesday and it turned up this morning .. All i can say is i haven't tried any yet but the juices smell amazing :)

17. perpetua

Aug 8, 2010
    UK
    I could cheerfully bathe in Kev's Caramel ejuice nothing I've tried comes close to it and I've been through a few Vendors Caramel's now. :laugh:

Although as Chris said, his Caramel/Cappuccino is also quite delightful if you fancy a coffee kick as well . . . hope you're enjoying the order Warlord!

18. geordiekev

geordiekev Unregistered Supplier

Apr 5, 2011
    Newcastle UK
    Hi Perpy just noticed the comment.:blush:

Thanks for all the kind words but I had to do a double take when I first read the above and then quickly checked the doors and windows.

I have to agree though even if I am biased and have you to thank for the sweet addiction.

19. perpetua

Aug 8, 2010
    UK
    Hehe Kev . . . and you're welcome, hope I've tempted a few more vapers down
    the slippery slope of Caramel ejuice addiction.

The other point that also pleases me, is the consistency of flavouring that you
    offer, from batch to batch that I've had from you . . . . each lot is as divine as
    the last. :laugh:

20. UKtarget

UKtarget Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    Wolverhampton
    Can anyone give me a heads up on his Tobacco flavours.
    As a rule i have been using FSUSA's Wyatt earp and RY4/5 but im not keen on nutty tastes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.