Has anyone used or found coils for the Inferno that weren't from Volcano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving fellow vapers!

As the title states, I'm just wondering if there is an alternate option for coils for the Inferno.

At $13 for 3 coils and no consideration for a discount when buying multiple packs it can get expensive for someone on a limited budget.

I do like my Inferno and it has kept me away from the analogs for over two months now.

I understand it's a business but a little customer appreciation goes a long way.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any thoughts and input other Inferno users have on the subject.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Ricky,

Unfortunately, our tanks and coils are designed to be used with each other. Have you considered joining our deals club? Here is a link to our deals club.

Our deals club lets you know anytime we have any discounts happening and allow you to take advantage of deals only members of the deals club are informed of.

We also have a great customer loyalty rewards program. For every $4 dollars that you spend on the online store, you earn 1 point. Then for each friend that you refer that signs up with the online store and makes a purchase, you automatically receive 25 points! You can then use those points towards future purchases. For every 5 points that you use, you receive a $1 discount off of the total price of your cart! You can view more about our rewards program here.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thanks Joe, Yeah I'm a member of the deals club I don't see too many deals being offered, haven't even got anything about the Black Friday deals you mentioned in the other thread.

I know about the points too, I use them on my orders every time.

Thanks for responding, I guess there aren't any other options, there doesn't seem to be very many people here sticking with your products from what I can see.

So are the black friday deals only going to be for the lucky few who get the notice? I haven't received any notice yet myself.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hi Ricky, just checking in to see if you ever received the email regarding our Deals Club membership? If not please private message us your email address and we can fix the issue asap. Did you get a chance to check out our Black Friday deals? You still have time to get in on the great savings that we are offering. Check out the deals here: VOLCANO 2014 Black Friday Sale

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi Joe, I never got the sneak peek one, I did get one a little after midnight your time, letting me know the sale had started.

I had just recently bought a new tank and battery to have spares, wish I would have waited now since they are both on sale.

Thanks for the response, I'd still like to see a discount on coils but it doesn't look like that will happen, just have to deal with it or move to something else.

I do have a question about this charger I recently bought,

INFERNO ecig

Can you explain the different light blinks on the battery itself, they appear to be different sequences when using that charger and there is no info about that on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread