Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
As soon as it's received I will let you know Eskie. Right now I've been mostly vaping my Zeus (several) because overall it's my favorite tank for flavor production. It will be interesting to see how it stacks up.

I really like the top airflow designs!

I'm a big fan of top air as well. I hope this one works out as there's always room for one more tank in the drawer.

Reactions: stols001

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I'm a big fan of top air as well. I hope this one works out as there's always room for one more tank in the drawer.

Agreed, it's not about need any more it all about the chase for flavor these days. While I like the OBS Nano the Zeus just seems to be the tank I prefer, the flavor for me is unmatched and building it is almost plug and play. I don't have to fiddle with it much, it is just so simple to build. If the Horus comes close I will be happy.

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
Ok My Gunmetal unit finally arrived, I have built it out.
I decided to give the coils that came with it a try because they were ni80 a meterial I havent used before.
So vary initial impressions.
the threads on my unit are nice and smooth .
Building on it was really easy had no problems at all.
vapeing on it even with wide open airflow is restrictive.
Supriseingly flavor is best I have experianced and I really dont know if it is due to airflow design or the ni80 coil material or if for somother reason.
My coil came out to .28 ohm 2.5 ID with 5 wraps.
I will keep vaping on this for the next few hours and see what i think of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Marc411

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I may have to give one of their coils a try when I rebuild.

I posted this in a new thread
Horus RTA is in the house and a good vape

Ordered from FT on 5/1, shipped on 5/3 and delivered on 5/16.

To the tank, I ordered two and I'm glad I did, I believe it's right up there with the Zeus.

The tank is well built and was very clean, no oil or residue. The overall build quality is a 9/10.

The packaging was also excellent and it comes with a ton of extras including two of the large rubber replacement rings for the top cap.

I built a 24ga 2.5mm 4 wrap 316L spaced at .20Ω and getting it loaded was a breeze. I will tell you that the screws they provide are cup points, both slotted and hex so they got tossed and I used my flat point hex heads. My first build I tried their screws and it sheared the wire. For those wondering the screws are 2.5 X 4mm.

I placed the coil directly over the air hole and about 2mm above it. It's a damn fine vape.

Pro's:
A lot of spares including extra glass, tools, coils cotton and a towel.
Has a 510 adapter but I'm giving the 810 a run.
Build quality is very nice, threading is smooth
Very easy to build
Flavor is outstanding
Large air flow, ton's but it can be closed way down for MTL vapors

Con's
Screws are cup point, when will they learn to use flat? (2.5 X 4mm)
Airflow ring does not lock, it spins 360 degrees

I am vaping Orange Dream Bar and the flavor notes are really nice out of this tank. So far I am glad I picked up two. If you like the Zeus, you'll dig the Horus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread