Has sigelei fixed the 213 TC mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Well it seems the aussie forums ignored my first topic, just joined yesterday finally, so i will post here where i know some kind soul will help.

I found the beautiful gold sigelei 213 at a bargain price, and to me it's aesthetically and ergonomically such a beautiful mod.. But i'm a tootle puffer 90% of the time in MTL mode.. Therefore the 155 "real" watts max doesn't phase me in the slightest as i am usually 40 and under with various types of nickel or SS316 coils. I tend to vape up to 440 faranheit, i know it's weird being an aussie, but I am just used to it now more cause of all the reviews doing faranheit.

Now in DJLSB's reviews as well as Anthony Vape's, which were a while back, TC mode in the 213 was completely broken in more ways than one.. there has been discussion about it at various forums including here. Also i can't see any firmware updates, even though sigelei does have a firmware "master" app.

So does anyone know if they did anything internally on future revisions to fix the 213 TC mode? I have a snowwolf 365 and it's great, but thats never something I would take out due to it's monster size. Also i played around with a friend's kaos and that seems ok too. But the form factor and looks of the gold/black 213 are what specifically apeals to me. In fact it has the nicest looks and form factor of any mod to me, to be quite honest.. it's like sigelei read my mind to produce the exact design i wanted lol. However looks do not make a mod, and it's a no go if the TC still sucks, hence the topic.

The new stock gold 213 i found is 35 USD shipped to OZ. That's cheap, that's like 50 bucks
Cheers!

(PS if anyone is curious, the 365 and kaos TC modes are fine, thanks to Anthony Vapes for the heads up on the 365!)

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi Louie, sorry I missed your question;

elegomall has 20 in stock
[Partially Pre-Order] Sigelei 213 Mod
the all black is a pre order, gold is in stock.

Also, use code EMTSVE for 8% off, but you need to create an account first. So it's $36 - 8% equals like $33.20 :)

I also have to throw a quick heads up to their ridiculous price atm on the aspire arhcon which has a very accurate chipset and well working TC out of the box.. far better than anything the joyetech or smoktech group ever put out.. yet it must be the most underrated mod of all time.. if you don't buy it at $25 bucks you don't know what you are missing! Note, really only up to 23mm attys look good on it, so maybe that's the big turn off to some people. Still, a great mod at a bargain price at elegomall. Archon to me is borderline DNA/Yihi quality vape.

Last edited:
Reactions: louiesquared

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
elegomall has 20 in stock
[Partially Pre-Order] Sigelei 213 Mod
the all black is a pre order, gold is in stock.

Also, use code EMTSVE for 8% off, but you need to create an account first. So it's $36 - 8% equals like $33.20 :)

Thanks Vesh.

The Archon is a really great Mod but I cant get over the yellow/orange trim. To me it makes it look like a toy. I really wish they would have offered the option of black or white like the Plato. That would make it look so much better in my opinion.

Reactions: Vesh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread