The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has this Innovapor forum gone silent?

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by Riverboat, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Has this Innovapor Forum gone silent? We all know their e-liquid is great...
    Hmmmm mabey its time I contact Apex..... They need a Version 2 of the Alpha...
    Apex you have put all your time into your Thermovape oil/herb tips that you have forgotton
    about the thing that powers it all, your Mod...
    How about we start with a new Stainless Steel Ultramax? Mabey one that can accept a 18650 battery, or an 18490 battery to run in Kicked mode... Dont forget about your e-cig users out here.

You have a great design with the Alpha slide button... Now improve upon it. :2c:

2. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I've been dealing with being out of town and my son in the hospital. It's been very stressful lately. I agree with you that a new upgraded version should be worked on. Maybe with enough support behind us we can get Apex to do something about it.

3. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    Sorry to hear about your son--still waiting to ship you some stuff.

I think most innovapor users are having too much fun vaping...I know I am.

4. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Thank you, he's doing fine now. I should hope that everyone is enjoying their vaping! By the way, we finally got more stuff in from Apex, so your LR AVA is on its way as of today!!!

5. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    Just dropped another order...trying to convince a couple of friends to pick up the ultra-max.

Such a bad@ss mod--serves me so well at 6v and HR AVA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.