Has your taste been influenced by others and how they review a juice you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
Twice now I have had a juice I couldn't put my finger on the taste. I read a review and my brain automatically now recognizes that flavor good or bad.

I was vaping hawksauce by MBV for a few days and was loving it. I read a review where someone said it was awful and tastes like a cherry cough drop. Next vape I immediately thought yea it does taste like that and now I cant touch it.

On the flip side I have purple pieman which I thought was grape soda and thought ehh its okay. Then I read someone saying slight banana runtz with hints of blueberry. Next time vaping I thought yes I see that and now think its awesome.

What have I learned from this..Dont read reviews on juice I love and search them out for juice I hate.:blink:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I like to hearing what flavor notes other people get from juices I vape. I vape a lot of complex extracted tobaccos, which like wine is able to have multiple flavor notes that with practice someone can pick up on and identify. It's fun comparing what other people are picking up. Often they'll find a flavor I never noticed, but can later find if I look for it. Or they'll identify a certain flavor I noticed but couldn't place. Even if I don't pick up at all what someone else does, I can often see why they are perceiving it.

That's a fun part of the hobby for me, really thinking about what I'm tasting and how to describe it. Really adds to the enjoyment for me and it's fun reading about others experiences.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
Twice now I have had a juice I couldn't put my finger on the taste. I read a review and my brain automatically now recognizes that flavor good or bad.

I was vaping hawksauce by MBV for a few days and was loving it. I read a review where someone said it was awful and tastes like a cherry cough drop. Next vape I immediately thought yea it does taste like that and now I cant touch it.

On the flip side I have purple pieman which I thought was grape soda and thought ehh its okay. Then I read someone saying slight banana runtz with hints of blueberry. Next time vaping I thought yes I see that and now think its awesome.

What have I learned from this..Dont read reviews on juice I love and search them out for juice I hate.:blink:

Interesting. I haven't had that occur to me yet though I am familiar with the Hawk Sauce. A friend was vaping it and I thought it was fantastic. I'll have to revisit the flavor and see if anything changes after hearing it described like a cough drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread