Hastur RDTA from Cthulhu Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfBaked

May 12, 2012
Germany
The people from Cthulhu mods are working on an Rdta (like the aromamizer).
Looks like a winner to me.

"Hastur RDTA! -(bigger velocity deck, airflow aligns direct with coil, bigger airflow, threading-free easy top fill, big drip tip, 510 drip tip adapter, just like a rda!)"

Don't know anything about the price and release date, but i think it will be fair priced.

c85752bb3e3252d23fd52af91a34fb7d.jpg

78d0ee3a1d5ae809722f46c3b48f17fc.jpg

7f02fb9550677b0ca5a89b02377e905c.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
With that dt adaptor you're gonna have a pretty tall tip though. I wonder how big the standard tip is? I don't do well with huge tips, but tall ones can impact flavor negatively (for me).
You could always pick up a Nub tip from JMKTips and pop it in the adapter. It wouldn't add much height.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Really interested in this. I just hope Cthulumod has his quality control sorted out this time. First run of the cthulhu and cthulhu v2 were pretty bad.

I guess I'll just wait for the black one that has all the first one issues sorted out.

Is this 22mm diameter?

I will pass on anything from Cthulhu from now on. I hate the fact that they don't know QC from a hole in the ground. They just produce crap IMHO. They can take a great design and screw it all to heck when it goes to production due to poor QC. Sorry Cthulhu, you had me, but I'm gone for good now. I'll stick with the real Aromamizer.

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
the two cthulu v2's that I own are much better than the aromamizer that i own, even after i chopped off that stupid ugly nipple....for my money, i'd buy cthulhu over steamcrave any day. plus, cthulhumods doesn't lie to its customers and say that retailers are selling clones when they aren't, all to try to get people to pay twice as much, from their site. sleezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread