Hate to be a bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
I just placed an order for 3 protege's, 3 sample packs, and 25 atty's. I just had a quick question. Are the protege's in stock, or are we waiting on parts for them?

I think this was answered a while back as "yes they are in stock", but i wanted to make sure that the answer was still true.

These are x-mas presents, so i wanted to check to make sure they would come in before x-mas, if not, then i will send out a preemptive message to the future recipients telling them that their present will be late, haha.

thanks

Gibby

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I just placed an order for 3 protege's, 3 sample packs, and 25 atty's. I just had a quick question. Are the protege's in stock, or are we waiting on parts for them?

I think this was answered a while back as "yes they are in stock", but i wanted to make sure that the answer was still true.

These are x-mas presents, so i wanted to check to make sure they would come in before x-mas, if not, then i will send out a preemptive message to the future recipients telling them that their present will be late, haha.

thanks

Gibby

Hey Gibby,

Absolutely YES ... Everything you ordered is in stock, and in fact, your order has already shipped!

Thanks Gibby!
-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread