Hats Off to "Bogey", Erik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I still can't believe this is happening or did happen but I was at the "reonauts" page on another website and "Vapers Voice Bogey" (Erik?) said he wanted to get rid of an old Grand that wasn't getting any use. Someone asked him how much he wanted for it and he said he wanted to give it to someone for free who wanted a REO very badly; didn't already have one and didn't feel they could afford one.

I have a friend I won't name until he feels like joining us here sometime who's been smoking "real" cigarettes but also has some of our old vaping "hand me downs" but finally quit "real" cigarettes on December 31st, 2012. He really does/did want a REO and didn't really feel like he could afford one and it looks like he's getting one now.

Thanks a billion "Bogey/Erik?"

Norman

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I still can't believe this is happening or did happen but I was at the "reonauts" page on another website and "Vapers Voice Bogey" (Erik?) said he wanted to get rid of an old Grand that wasn't getting any use. Someone asked him how much he wanted for it and he said he wanted to give it to someone for free who wanted a REO very badly; didn't already have one and didn't feel they could afford one.

I have a friend I won't name until he feels like joining us here sometime who's been smoking "real" cigarettes but also has some of our old vaping "hand me downs" but finally quit "real" cigarettes on December 31st, 2012. He really does/did want a REO and didn't really feel like he could afford one and it looks like he's getting one now.

Thanks a billion "Bogey/Erik?"

Norman

This was so nice of you to post Norman! I wish Erik could see it but he is no longer active here on ECF.

Going to plug our little Reonauts group now...........If you are on Facebook and want to join, drop in and request here:
Reonauts group

It makes me proud to know Erik and his generosity paying it forward and giving someone a chance to become a new Reonaut!

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
Congratulations to your friend Norman, and yes, Erik is a good guy. His blog is full of great info, he keeps us informed on what's going on all over the vape world. It's nice to see that his old REO will go to someone who wanted/needed one, and you will be there for your friend if he has any questions, good Karma to all of you.

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I was at the right place at the right time. I can't believe it actually happened. Erik said he was cleaning it was going to mail it yesterday. It really is going to someone that wants one badly (he's seen me and 2 of my friends using our REOs) but can't (doesn't feel like) he can afford to buy one.

The weekend before I saw Erik's post I had just given our friend about 50ml of juice that I didn't really need now that I brew up my own recipes.

He'll have a slight learning curve with squonking; and we all use RBAs and will try to steer him in that direction to really get the most out of his REO (plus it's less expensive in the long run) and perhaps we'll all pitch in on getting him a good charger and some AW IMR 18650s.

Yes, Erik's site (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to link to it here) has a bunch of good info including a very detailed video on REO Grand maintenance.

Thanks all,

Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread