Have a question about 510 Drippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I've been ordering all my cartos from you for some time now. I always get the CE2 revision 5s. Hubby and I both love them they vape great and last us a month or more on average.

I went to the site today to order more and saw the 510 drippers. I wanted to know a little more about them. I'm curious about them on one hand but on the other I'm thinking if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Any information I can get on these would be great even a link to a review...?

Thanks in advance very happy with the quality of the equipment we get from your place.

Shannon

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Shannon, Thanks for giving me a chance to earn your business...The 510 Drippers are Horizontal coil cartos...They are the same as the KR808D-1 MF style cartos but have a 510 connection.
They tend to vape better at lower voltages and get a burndt taste when you vape them over 4.5 volts or so. They hold just under 2 mils of liquid and last pretty good if you don't mix different flavors with them. If you have any further questions feel free to ask here, or you can call us at 732-256-9185 or send us an email if that is more convenient for you....Thanks again for your patronage.
Drew

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
Drew,

I was looking at the Jumbo 510 drippers and I had a couple questions.

What is "MF style"?

Is the "jumbo" in reference to length only? Will these fit a std carto tank?

Another thought I had recently -

Is this a "std carto" from the mnf, or something you worked with the mnf on making?
I was thinking, the xl DC's I use are always dry at the top. I figure capillary action
forces the juice to try to evenly distribute itself through the filler, leaving the filler
dryer than is optimal.
I was thinking that the best configuration for a tank would be a coil at the bottom
( horizontal or vertical ) with only enough filler to cover the coil, not fill the whole carto
tube. You could have std or xl length tubes, but both with just the bottom coil and minimal filler.
Of course, pre-drilled holes from the factory would be neater than the dimples caused
by "punching" holes. They would need to be a little bigger than the ones on the smoktechs. (1mm?)

One way to save on production would be to eliminate the white plug, since these would be
specifically for tanks and drip tips.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The MF Style is the Maxx Fusion Style (Horizontal coil) which are more of an atomizer type coil with batting on top. These work much better at lower voltages...The jumbo is indeed in reference to the linkon those. They will fit and work on long or short, but will stick out of the shorter tanks. These I would recommend for those wanting to use tanks on regular voltages. The pre drilled cartos that I sell are drilled rather than punched...I sell so many styles that I would need to order 10 of thousands of cartos to reach my factories minimum order quanities...I am forced to buy them and have them drilled out here. That is some great input though. Thanks
Drew

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
Thanks, I'm pretty much a straight 3.7v user. I haven't gone VV yet.

I was wondering about the production aspects of new hdw.
You see several vendors talking about how they work with mnf's
to make their special cartos... of course, a month later everyone
has the same stuff. ( makes you go hmmmm )

Do you have any input, maybe, with the mnf, on what might
make a good product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread