Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hi gals...I really really want to get one of the paisley Twist batteries TWIST VV Variable Voltage Paisley Design & Dragon e cig batteries

Before I buy yet another vaping gadget, I was curious if anyone has tried it yet? I'm pretty sure it's definitely not a Joyetech battery, so i'm wondering how it performs compared to a genuine Joye Twist. I have one of the regular paisley batteries (non Twist), and they really are gorgeous, but if I'm going to go with the Twist version, I want to make sure it actually provides the benefits that a Twist type batt should.

Any info would be great! Thank you!! :)

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
I've been drooling over those too, danielle... especially since the button on one of my Twists has started acting up... I used the 5 click shut off and it wouldn't turn back on for a whole day! I panicked!! I've got other vaping gear, but really love my Twists.. backups for backups for backups!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Daniele, thanks to YOU, I am now just waiting for her to add Japan to her list of countries (thanks for the tip). Then I will be ordering one, and of course those awesome anodized cones and matching driptips. Fortunately there are only two colors in the cones.... since I can't afford more lol.

One thing that bothers me is the pic of the Twist... I want to see the BOTTOM of the twist in the pic, but it's cut off. Why? Also I would have preferred a 650mAh. I don't really like such LONG eGo's... the 650 is about as long as I want to go.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Daniele, thanks to YOU, I am now just waiting for her to add Japan to her list of countries (thanks for the tip). Then I will be ordering one, and of course those awesome anodized cones and matching driptips. Fortunately there are only two colors in the cones.... since I can't afford more lol.

One thing that bothers me is the pic of the Twist... I want to see the BOTTOM of the twist in the pic, but it's cut off. Why? Also I would have preferred a 650mAh. I don't really like such LONG eGo's... the 650 is about as long as I want to go.

Oh Yay!! I'm glad that worked out for you! You'll definitely have to let me know once you get it! I'd like to see a pic of the dial at tbe bottom too. I've had Victoria snap additional pics of stuff for me before, so I'm sure she'd gladly send one. I too, don't want another super long eGo. My Twist now is the 1100mah, so its rather HUGE! At least I know the 900mah paisley Twist will be smaller than my current monstrosity! I don't know if I'd want to go any lower than that though, because I am charging my current Twist quite a bit at my vape pace, and it being my primary battery, so I've gotta make some sacrifices there for longer vape time between charges.

I'm so curious if it performs the same as the Joye. I know I haven't had any issues with the non-vv versions of those batts, so I'd assume they will be ok..but always like to check with others first!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Oh Yay!! I'm glad that worked out for you! You'll definitely have to let me know once you get it! I'd like to see a pic of the dial at tbe bottom too. I've had Victoria snap additional pics of stuff for me before, so I'm sure she'd gladly send one. I too, don't want another super long eGo. My Twist now is the 1100mah, so its rather HUGE! At least I know the 900mah paisley Twist will be smaller than my current monstrosity! I don't know if I'd want to go any lower than that though, because I am charging my current Twist quite a bit at my vape pace, and it being my primary battery, so I've gotta make some sacrifices there for longer vape time between charges.

I'm so curious if it performs the same as the Joye. I know I haven't had any issues with the non-vv versions of those batts, so I'd assume they will be ok..but always like to check with others first!
I keep on going back to her website and checking if Japan is on yet lol...

I have thought a lot about her Twists.... EGo Twists are made by Joye as we all know, and I doubt very much that there are ANY fakes. I have spent many hours searching on the Chinese wholsale sites... I think that she had the tubes customized in China, buy one of the factories that make the eGo-K and Q, since the patterns and designs are exactly the same. I still wish that she had a proper pic on her website though...

Oh and I noticed that the eGo Mini now comes in embossed too. I am ordering a few 'samples' lol. Goodness this hobby is endless!

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I keep on going back to her website and checking if Japan is on yet lol...

I have thought a lot about her Twists.... EGo Twists are made by Joye as we all know, and I doubt very much that there are ANY fakes. I have spent many hours searching on the Chinese wholsale sites... I think that she had the tubes customized in China, buy one of the factories that make the eGo-K and Q, since the patterns and designs are exactly the same. I still wish that she had a proper pic on her website though...

Oh and I noticed that the eGo Mini now comes in embossed too. I am ordering a few 'samples' lol. Goodness this hobby is endless!

Maybe I'll drop her a line and see if she can add a pic of the bottom of the Twists to the site. I kind of think she just used one of the same pics that she already had for the non Twist batteries just to show the patterns. That purple colored one is the one I want, and she used to have that pic up in the non-Twist section, but then her color selections changed it wasn't available. Then I saw the same pic pop back up when the Twists came out. We'll see if we can get a pic up. :)

And OMG embossed minis!!! I was still working on getting all of the different colors of the Apoloe version. I LOVE those colors!! And my blue one looks so adorable with the blue tinted shorty smoktech cartos...have red ones on the way that would look great on that dark pink color! (not to mention I really love how those cartos work!) It really is neverending....the minute you think you ordered the cutest and best thing, the next one comes out! Where have you seen those btw?

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Maybe I'll drop her a line and see if she can add a pic of the bottom of the Twists to the site. I kind of think she just used one of the same pics that she already had for the non Twist batteries just to show the patterns. That purple colored one is the one I want, and she used to have that pic up in the non-Twist section, but then her color selections changed it wasn't available. Then I saw the same pic pop back up when the Twists came out. We'll see if we can get a pic up. :)

And OMG embossed minis!!! I was still working on getting all of the different colors of the Apoloe version. I LOVE those colors!! And my blue one looks so adorable with the blue tinted shorty smoktech cartos...have red ones on the way that would look great on that dark pink color! (not to mention I really love how those cartos work!) It really is neverending....the minute you think you ordered the cutest and best thing, the next one comes out! Where have you seen those btw?

Alibaba. They are adorable!!!! Please come show some more of your new pretty pics and stuff in my girly thread!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Alibaba. They are adorable!!!! Please come show some more of your new pretty pics and stuff in my girly thread!

I'll have to take a peek. All of my fun stuff was in the pic I already posted in your girly thread....but as I order more, I'll be sure to add on to that! I had the shorty blue carto on the blue mini in that pic...but I had kind of a bigger glass drip tip on it. I have some of the shorty drip tips on the way too, so that should really complete the look!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
This is sexist. I am going to start a thread for mods decorated in skulls and morotcycle chain grease.

:p

LOL..belive it or not, I love skulls...so would probably be sneaking into your thread! :) I actually went to edit the title of my post yesterday....but wasn't able to! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread