Have I lost my mind? Or did I just miss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    During the "panic buying" time, I ordered a ton of Cotton Bacon Prime.

Before that, I had ordered 2 packages. Both were authentic and said "Wick n vape" on the package.

This new order has been authenticated. But the individual packages now says "WNV" instead of "Wick n vape.

Is it possible "Wick n vape" changed their name to reflect the changing times?

Hmmm ......... interesting.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    What really boggles my mind is what is written in the back of the package of Bacon Cotton:

''Not actual Bacon.Do not ingest''

Which leads to a question,did they actually put that before the release of said product so they wouldn't get sued or they put it there on the package because someone actually ate it thinking it was Bacon?

If anyone knows the answer to this please tell :D:D

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    What really boggles my mind is what is written in the back of the package of Bacon Cotton:

Which leads to a question,did they actually put that before the release of said product so they wouldn't get sued or they put it there on the package because someone actually ate it thinking it was Bacon?

I have seen also bag of peanuts having instructions like..

*Open bag
    *Eat peanuts
    Like don't get confused and eat it with the packaging :D

I think in some countries u can sue them and the companies end up explaining everything :D it's soooo funny tho I always laught with that stuff...

• Winner
    Reactions: Opinionated

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest

Ngl, I kinda hope it's the latter. That means my belief in natural selection can still thrive. :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread