Have TornadoT Need Best Atomizer For Drip and Clearo/Atty Combo. HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
I have a Tornado tank from Totally Wicked and the Inferno from Volcano and I would like to find out what Atomizer I should get that would be compatible with both for dripping. I would like to drip to test out the flavors that I'm mixing. Also I would like to try a clearomizer. Does the clearomizer have an atty already in there or do I need to purchase one say a Cisco? which is the best for the clearo? What is the best for the Drip AND some solid links to get them at the best price? Help... anybody... anybody... Beuler...:?:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I have a Tornado tank from Totally Wicked and the Inferno from Volcano and I would like to find out what Atomizer I should get that would be compatible with both for dripping. I would like to drip to test out the flavors that I'm mixing. Also I would like to try a clearomizer. Does the clearomizer have an atty already in there or do I need to purchase one say a Cisco? which is the best for the clearo? What is the best for the Drip AND some solid links to get them at the best price? Help... anybody... anybody... Beuler...:?:

I can only speak to the Tornado - I'd go with the mega or cone atty - there are drip tips for both. The atty is 2.1-2.3Ω and while there is also a 1.5Ω atty in those styles - I find it tends to burn out some flavors so really wouldn't be that good for sampling flavors. One could also just use a regular joye 510 atty. The Joye has enough metal mesh to handle dripping well, imo. Best price would be heaven gifts but only if you're going to make a big order because of the extra shipping. Other than that, check US vendors or better - see if anyone in classifieds is selling any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread