Have you ever created a perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ
Messing with a mix I stumbled on something that can only be described as addictive.

I usually vape 36mg zero flavour 80/20 mix. To vary things now and again I add a dash of flavouring and experiment.

Mix was a combo of : peanut butter + chocolate + marlybro + flue cured - 9mg at 30/70 ratio

Maybe it was the lower nic, but I couldn't put it down until the cart was finished ... and then I filled it again (it was that good). Can't describe the taste just that I wanted more and more and more.

Now just to re-create the golden mix because I mix like I cook (dash hear, drop there...) :oops:

Your combos ?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
The only 10's iv vaped were msts sugar cookies and msts snickerdoodle . Iv made one or two 8 or 9's though . My Str8berry cake id have to give a 9 cause i could vape it all day long and it tastes better than all the Sshortcakes iv tried by vendors . My STR-8 is the only other i could give a 8-9 .taste is subjective though . One persons 10 could be anothers 1 . Shi thought i was gonna say all my juices are 10's lol :) The few good juices iv made were by accident like when i stumbled on popcorn in my str8berrycake . I would have never thought to add popcorn .

bikertrash

Oct 29, 2011
NC
My favorites are the RY and NINJA from thevaporshop.net... But, lately, I've rounded up everything to DIY and with a 24mg base 70PG/30VG, adding GRAPE and SWEETNER has become a new favorite. Been looking for a great fruit and everything I've tried just didn't have the high flavor I was looking for.. Looks like Grape could be a serious contender... The sweetener made a big difference as well. Grape works for me... Not tossing out my RY or NINJA but, hope I can figure them out for DIY as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread