Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Just found this on the ProVape website. Pre-order for the ProVari mod coming out soon. Man it looks awsome with the digital readout on the side. Has anyone put their order in for this yet? Looks pretty sweet, check out the link and let me know what you guys think. :2cool:

ProVari Variable Voltage, variable voltage electronic cigarette

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
provari9.jpg

Put in the pic...

Every time I insert a picture it is a thumbnail... not sure why...

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ya thanks banjo/Doc, I found that also after I seen it on the site. First one like this that I have seen with the display. Looks pretty neat, wish I had that kind of money laying around....but may be awhile before I can pick one of these up. Want to get a vari volt device tho, one of these days.
Thanks again.

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
I been thinking about preordering one for the last couple days, main thing holding me back is like Freaky said seems like it has alot of parts that could go wrong, hate to drop it and brake the LED display or something. Can get something like the Maxxi rough stack for half the price but the convenience of just pushing buttons to change the voltage rather then having to swap out batteries sure is nice.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ya thats what I thought when I seen it, just pushing the button to go up and down in the voltage is nice. Sounded like it is going to be pretty sturdy from what the manufacturer stated in the thread found here...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/131028-provari-variable-voltage-mod.html Hopefully for that price, it will be a pretty reliable piece of equipment. Just have to wait until a few of these guys put it through it's paces and check out some of their reviews I guess. Looks real good tho, just wish I had some extra cash.... :)

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
I’ll be interested to see some video reviews on this. One big question I have, how easy it is to program? The procedures for the precious prototype seemed a little cumbersome, but definitely doable. I have a Buzz now, and I’m very happy with it, I don’t change the voltage that often, so for me having an external knob that can be bumped off the sweet spot does not sound like an improvement. Carrying a little screwdriver around isn’t a big deal, but I’d rather not have to. These new units promise the best of both worlds. I just hope the procedures aren’t too complicated or time consuming. When I do make adjustments I tend to bump it up or down a little in small steps until I get the right vape (don‘t really pay much attention to what the voltage actually is anymore.) Very easy with a screwdriver or a knob.

I’m also a little confused about the batteries. I can understand why the 18490 needs to be high drain to get the full voltage range, but I’m surprised the 18650 needs to be. I thought the 18650 was able to handle higher amps due to it’s capacity. They say the unit is protected to prevent anything over 2.5 amps. I’ll have to reread some of the battery threads, but I thought the regular 18650’s would handle that. They sure are cheaper than the high drains.

I’m one deep for high voltage vaping and that’s more than enough excuse to buy a new mod. So between the ProVari, the Sabre Touch, the Infinite, and the Precious, and any other new models I haven’t heard about, I’m sure I’ll end up with something pretty soon. Hmmm, I should really have a backup to the backup just to be safe. Yes, that would be the smart thing to do. Yes, I really need two new mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread