Have you reached a point of "vaping Bliss"

Status
Not open for further replies.

starhunter7gtn

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
Hey everyone I've been vaping for 2 months now, and i just wanna know if any of your fine folks out there have reached a point of vaping bliss? are you totally satisfied with the flavour of your vape, the throat hit, the amount of vapour, are you 100% satisfied with your vape or is the state of vaping bliss a pure myth? Love to hear your thoughts on this guys

cheers everyone and have a great day!:)

starhunter7gtn

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
Thanks mate
I have heard many people saying its not a myth, but the biggest problem i'm facing now is that whatever i vape lacks flavour, I've tried vivi novas, ce3s, ce4s, ce5s , Kanger T3s but the flavours they produce just isn't cutting it for me. What type of atomizers, carto or clearo in your opinion produces the best flavour?

i_is_surf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
USA
Bliss for me comes in the form of a punched Boge 510 SR cartomizer in a tank filled with High Caliber Blue Raspberry firing at 4.5v in a Lavatube.

Although, I could potentially find more bliss in something else, I haven't come across it yet. I just recently purchased the Boge F16 tank and associated cartos, but I have a feeling it's going to be the same. I haven't found the same enjoyment in clearos or RBAs....

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Warm moist packed with serious flavor, awesome throat hit .... ohhhhhh so gooooood!

1.8ohm Vivi Nova 3.5ml - The heads on the Vivi for me have to have the small long wicks, the higher ohm heads seem to have the big single wick are dry and flavor is muted (now I know why some don't like these causse they can taste totally different! and even this is an understatement, its night and day)

Provari V2.5 ... using it anywhere from 3.5 to 4 volts head needs to be fully saturated

Using Whitehorse Tobacco premium liquid - have tons of other liquids from Mt Baker but been vaping this Provape Whitehorse non stop for 12 days

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
@ i_is_surf yeah I recently have got my hands on a Genesis styled atomizer boy are those SS mesh a pain in neck, those provide great flavour but I dont think i've reached a level of efficient mastery of the RBAs yet

LOL I know what ya mean I got an AGA-T2 and yeah I thought I knew it all watched the videos and read hours upon hours on how they are set up, I will get it eventually but when I get mad at it I just set it to the side, when I get more patients then try a little more, dang it looks so darn nice on my Provari ... The AGA calls to me at times saying HEY! You! ... can I get a wick over here YO! LOL

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Yes...I've found vaping bliss, been there awhile now and loving it.

In my opinion the best "out of the box" juice atomizer system is either Ikenvape Platinum or good ol' Boge cartos in a carto tank. Might get a dud or a burnt one out of the box now and then, but mostly they just work, and work well.

chrismicheal

Jan 25, 2013
calgary
though this will likely change, i think i've found my ideal set up.
i know i made a thread the other day requesting assistance with flavour production and the eroll but since then, every single flavour i've tried (even without changing the cartridge) has been perfect. so i'm pretty sure the eroll is my setup bliss, now i just need to find the perfect juice.

i actually thought i found it with pink spot's juice but i actually recently got sick of them.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
there is no such thing as permanent vaping bliss for me..... first it was my original lavatube with a dct tank. then i had to go and try a darwin. so it became anything on my darwin. then i had to try a rba, now i have multiple rba's with my multiple devices. I have found that im happy with variety. anything less then that and i dont truly enjoy it.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
there is no such thing as permanent vaping bliss for me..... first it was my original lavatube with a dct tank. then i had to go and try a darwin. so it became anything on my darwin. then i had to try a rba, now i have multiple rba's with my multiple devices. I have found that im happy with variety. anything less then that and i dont truly enjoy it.

Sounds like youve passed from vaping into collecting then.Nothing wrong with that Im just glad thats something I dont have to deal with. I always told my ex girlfriends I was happy until I actually found the one and then I felt guilty about lying to them.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
Sounds like youve passed from vaping into collecting then.Nothing wrong with that Im just glad thats something I dont have to deal with. I always told my ex girlfriends I was happy until I actually found the one and then I felt guilty about lying to them.

yes i do tend to find myself with a lot of gear, as well as checking the for sale/trade section several times a day. now im waiting on vapemail that will be arriving on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. being a collector has it's perks, but im that way with many things. even with tea i have a very vast collection and very rarely finding myself drinking the same tea the next day.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Well, BLiss comes in many stages. I think the first time for me was when I finally found a juice that just made me melt. I tried a few and they were good, but a great buddy sent me some Plume Room samples, especially the Ramaglia's Toscano Gold. It was the first real tasting cigar tobacco that made me fall in love. That kept happening with all their tobaccos. Unfortunately they are hard on cartomizers.

Then came my hunt for a good juice delivery device. This is actually the heart of vaping. You can have the most expensive battery holder in the world but the atomizer/carto is what makes the whole thing come together. I tried Vivi Novas, not bad, but liked the ease of cartos. Tried drip atomizers: Ikenvape, Cisco, joyce etc. Not for me.

Then I thought a rebuildable. Kept hearing that Genesis was the way to go. When I started looking the "Clone Wars" had not started. So fortunately I had a buddy that let me test drive some of the ones I was told were the best. Zen, DID, Orion just didnt do it for me. Changed my tobaccos way too much even built to the specs I like. Then I was loaned an Odysseus. I was weary of them as they were never in stock , pricey and some of the fans were just so fanatic that If I had not had the chance to try it , I would have rebelled and not given it a thought. Well , what can I say. It was amazing for me. I feel in love.

So it was stalking COV, browsing the classifieds, saved money, sold a photo and got one. This was before the forum regulated the sales and people were selling them for double. Still the best money Ive spent on vaping. Thats when I hit the Bliss. Im still in the Bliss state. I finally found the vape I like , easy to build and even though it was pricey, less than the monthly cost of cartos for me. I easily went thru 2 - 4 carto a day. I can vape my favorite NET tobaccos and enjoy wonderful , moist flavourful, Blissful clouds.

I finally tried the RY from Indigo last week after having Ecto Cooler as my ADV. I instantly knew it was the flavor I'd been looking for. I maintained this state of bliss till yesterday, when I ran out and all my T3 gear crapped out simultaneously.

Yesterday I ordered a 60ml bottle to replace my 15 and some Kanger eVods. I want a mod so bad, I've been eying the Tesla for its price, but right now I just can't afford that kind of gear. One day perhaps I can just get a Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread