The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Have you tried Decadent White Chocolate?

Discussion in 'Totally Wicked E-Liquid' started by KonaNeil, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    I bought a year+ supply of Platinum Ice and a bunch of flavourings at the recent TW sale. I'm very impressed by the mixing juice, especially its clever air-free packing for long term storage. I'm also impressed by most of the flavours I purchased. However, I don't know what to make of "White Chocolate".

Just to say hello to it, I (stupidly) added five drops to a 30ml bottle of a Ry4 type juice I mixed along with 20 drops of VG. I was expecting it to go a little further towards the candy and away from the tobacco.

Instead, it took away all sweetness and gave the mix a savory, almost salty note. Sniffing the flavour bottle itself, it smells a lot like their "Roast Chicken" flavour but not nearly as strong.

I'd like to get input from anyone else who has tried the White Chocolate. I'm wondering if I got a mis-labeled bottle or if I'm doing something wrong.

2. Timbrin

Timbrin Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Hi Konaneil
    Yes I bought the Platinum Ice mixing kit with 3 flavours, White Chocolate, Rose and Passion Fruit, I also bought some Lorann Flavours off Ebay.

I wasnt very impressed with the White Chocolate, it does taste a bit like white chocolate but it was a very weak flavour and there was also a slight chemical taste, my favorite was the Passion Fruit which was very nice.

I have done quite a bit of mixing and one thing I have learnt is, some flavours dont mix well together.

I am currently using up the White Chocolate by mixing it with Lorann Coconut flavour which is quite nice.

3. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Thanks for commenting. At least I know I'm not alone. Considering the chemical taste, I don't think I'm going to use it at all.

I do like their Coconut. I don't have the Lorann's to compare it to but its one of the few flavors that I can mix with tobacco and with tropical fruits. Especially like it with tobacco and caramel mixes for a tropical RY4 sort of taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.