Having issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Croatia
Everybody is talking about the so called brake in period after which the atomizers really kick in. That's not my experience:(
I had so far 4 atomizers and every one of them dropped in vapor production notably after a week use. Am I doing something wrong?
And then there are the mighty atom batteries! 3 out of 4 of them make a very annoying whistling sound while inhaling and they give less vapor and throat hit then the 4th one. Interestingly, one that was behaving like this started working great after I swept the atomizer with a new one, but one that was doing great before now makes the annoying whistling sound:confused: It's like sucking through a straw.
The atomizers are not clogged. They just don't perform as well after a few days of vaping. That's quiet annoying since changing the atty once a week is not really cheap:(

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Am I doing something wrong?
And then there are the mighty atom batteries! 3 out of 4 of them make a very annoying whistling sound while inhaling and they give less vapor and throat hit then the 4th one. Interestingly, one that was behaving like this started working great after I swept the atomizer with a new one, but one that was doing great before now makes the annoying whistling sound:confused: It's like sucking through a straw.

Not really sure if you are doing anything wrong.....But when an e cig makes a whistling sound like you said in your quote......You might want to check your CARTS...Blow them out and see if that helps:)

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Everybody is talking about the so called brake in period after which the atomizers really kick in. That's not my experience:(
I had so far 4 atomizers and every one of them dropped in vapor production notably after a week use. Am I doing something wrong?
The atomizers are not clogged. They just don't perform as well after a few days of vaping. That's quiet annoying since changing the atty once a week is not really cheap:(

Have you contacted customer service about the problem?
What liquid are you using?
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread