Having Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

realheavy

Mar 28, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Just started vaping (got committed) in the last week and already I am having problems.

I ordered 2 DSE901 mini e-cigarette kits from Runion along with 2 extra atomizers and extra batteries so that I would have 6 complete e-cigarettes to use. I received my Runion order sometime in mid-April and didn’t start using it until just this last week due to illness. Already one of my 6 batteries is completely dead and one does not register as charged no matter how long I keep it on either of my 2 chargers. The light on the charger just never turns green. How long does one of the typical batteries last or through how many charges? Surely more than 6 – 10 times.

I ordered a pass-through on the same day as all my other equipment. My pass-through has already quit working correctly and is actually doing dangerous things. It seemed to work fine for a few days but now it turns blue when it is not in use (when it is still laying on the table or bed and before it has even been puffed on) and the entire thing, from blue light to plastic filter heats up and gets so hot it can’t be touched and even melts the plastic filter. It has to be unplugged immediately. This happens now each time I plug it in regardless of the power source I use. (Computer, Kensington power pack and USB/AC converter.) Have any of you had this problem/complaint? I paid 18.95 plus shipping for this item which did not work for more than a few days and then upon malfunctioning burned me to boot. I guess I am lucky it didn’t start the place on fire. I’ve contacted the vendor who informed me… too bad… long past the 30 day warranty. Can anyone suggest a good place to buy another pass-through... perhaps from a vendor that stands behind their product?

Suggestions, solutions appreciated.
RealHeavy

Last edited:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Look at a Dura C(510) from Janty while it costs somewhat more than the average 510, the warranty is the best out there @ 6 months.

The other alternative is a unit that uses cheap batteries ($2-$3) that you don't feel bad about when they go bad. This type would be a Screwdriver ($150), Janty Stick ($80), Prodigy($140??) and GG(??).

D05GTO

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
SC
Sounds like you got some juice into the passthrough. Blow it out with Dustoff or compressed air. Hang it with the hole side down overnight to let it dry out. If that don't work, then the switch is already gummed up to much. Make sure it isn't plugged in when you do this though :D

901 is a good model. With manual batteries or on the passthrough, it is comparible to the 510. I'd suggest getting a manual battery to test out with.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread