Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
50 pg 50 vg 12mg
I have never tried a Guava fresh. But it taste like a natural Guava taste with a hint of sweetness. It tastes like the Guava Passion fruit smoothy with no sweetener I get up the street. It has a tropical taste. Virgin Vapor makes some of my favorite ejuice like there Vanilla, Creme Carmel, Lemonadeand Pomegranate. This juice is more like their Fig[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. It is a nice juice to change things up but not an all day vape for me. It is a interesting flavor [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]fusion between all the aspects of the guava taste[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. I vaped this juice using 3.5 ohm i06 atty that was reading around 2.9 ohm before I did the review. I was using the reo grand at 7.4 V. The batteries where freshly charged so I was getting around 8.2 v off them. So it is around 23 watts. The flavor was not burnt and because I was using a xtra long drip tip the vapor was not too hot. I will try this juice again at a lower wattage to see if the flavor changes alot soon. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]A video review of this review is [/FONT]here[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread