The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hawaiian White Guava by Virgin Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    50 pg 50 vg 12mg
    I have never tried a Guava fresh. But it taste like a natural Guava taste with a hint of sweetness. It tastes like the Guava Passion fruit smoothy with no sweetener I get up the street. It has a tropical taste. Virgin Vapor makes some of my favorite ejuice like there Vanilla, Creme Carmel, Lemonadeand Pomegranate. This juice is more like their Fig[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. It is a nice juice to change things up but not an all day vape for me. It is a interesting flavor [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]fusion between all the aspects of the guava taste[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. I vaped this juice using 3.5 ohm i06 atty that was reading around 2.9 ohm before I did the review. I was using the reo grand at 7.4 V. The batteries where freshly charged so I was getting around 8.2 v off them. So it is around 23 watts. The flavor was not burnt and because I was using a xtra long drip tip the vapor was not too hot. I will try this juice again at a lower wattage to see if the flavor changes alot soon. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]A video review of this review is [/FONT]here[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.