Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyelectric

May 30, 2012
Texas
other than the obvious dripping while driving or running out of battery power or e-liquid...

The other day one of my cartos was overfilled and making that gurgling noise, so I went to blow it out into a paper towel. I must have used to much breath force, however, as some of the liquid bounced back into my eyes. Man, e-liquid is gross when it gets in your mouth, but in your eyes it burns and is an all-around unpleasant experience.
:shock:

Thank goodness I was at home and could run to the bathroom sink for help. In my car or at the cafe it would have been a bit of an issue. OTHER THAN THAT, vaping has been very enjoyable for me.
Just a word to the wise: don't blow too hard.
:oops:

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
feelyourpain.jpg

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
A good one I read here in a "dumbest thing you've done with your e-cig" thread, was that several people threw their mini out the window of their car.... Old habits die hard!

I vape with the windows closed, so no risk of that happening. And it's 1000% humidity time in Central Florida, so no chance of that changing any time soon. Now once it cools off in the fall, I might go windows open, but by then vaping should be so ingrained in my psyche so no risk. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread