HC brand flavoring review (ry4, green apple, vanilla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Hi amy -i got my order of 3 flavors and they are wonderful. I only ordered 3 bottles to test for strength and true to description flavoring. Although i love a good flavored juice, i'm not willing to compromise health or atomizer longevity by dousing heavy flavorings in my DIY juices, so YMMV for others that DIY...

Green Apple: just a few drops in my 3ml bottle of nic liquid

flavor +10
TH+ 10

Love the tang and the flavor just keeps on giving. Very strong flavor.

RY4:

flavor +7 (could be stronger)
TH +7

** this ry4 is only a little sweet, but the tobacco flavoring isn't overpowered. Sweet juices tend to give me less throat hit, but i dig the desert factor, so i don't care lol.

**not as strong as your premixed HC Ry4 36mg that i've tried, but it's doable. I'd probably just order the HC 36mg next time though. Why mix yourself when you have to add so much flavoring to the nic anyway? Amy's premixes with nicotine are perfect and the nicotine is always full strength. No guessing if it's 36mg = you know it is.

Vanilla:

YUM! sweet vanilla flavoring that is true to it's name. Smells and tastes like a freshly baked sugar cookie. not one hint of the awful perfumey flavor that so many vanillas have, or become months later. Very nice! this is so good that i don't expect it to 'turn' to perfume or cinnamon on me. thumbs way up!

a little goes a long way or it will sweeten up your DIY juice mix too much. A little harder on the atomizer, so go easy. Use it to flavor other mixes.

LOVE the flavorings Amy. I can honestly say the rubber taste problem that you had with Ry4 several months ago is gone. All my DIY juices use 2 vendors: Health Cabin, PA, and an occasional lorann's flavor in the mix. Meets my needs perfectly amy.

thank you!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi amy -i got my order of 3 flavors and they are wonderful. I only ordered 3 bottles to test for strength and true to description flavoring. Although i love a good flavored juice, i'm not willing to compromise health or atomizer longevity by dousing heavy flavorings in my DIY juices, so YMMV for others that DIY...

Green Apple: just a few drops in my 3ml bottle of nic liquid

flavor +10
TH+ 10

Love the tang and the flavor just keeps on giving. Very strong flavor.

RY4:

flavor +7 (could be stronger)
TH +7

** this ry4 is only a little sweet, but the tobacco flavoring isn't overpowered. Sweet juices tend to give me less throat hit, but i dig the desert factor, so i don't care lol.

**not as strong as your premixed HC Ry4 36mg that i've tried, but it's doable. I'd probably just order the HC 36mg next time though. Why mix yourself when you have to add so much flavoring to the nic anyway? Amy's premixes with nicotine are perfect and the nicotine is always full strength. No guessing if it's 36mg = you know it is.

Vanilla:

YUM! sweet vanilla flavoring that is true to it's name. Smells and tastes like a freshly baked sugar cookie. not one hint of the awful perfumey flavor that so many vanillas have, or become months later. Very nice! this is so good that i don't expect it to 'turn' to perfume or cinnamon on me. thumbs way up!

a little goes a long way or it will sweeten up your DIY juice mix too much. A little harder on the atomizer, so go easy. Use it to flavor other mixes.

LOVE the flavorings Amy. I can honestly say the rubber taste problem that you had with Ry4 several months ago is gone. All my DIY juices use 2 vendors: Health Cabin, PA, and an occasional lorann's flavor in the mix. Meets my needs perfectly amy.

thank you!

thank you for your review!

i am so glad that you are happy with our flavourings. we plan to add more new flavors such as cherry very soon.

we also recomment RY4 ejuice instead of RY4 flavoring to you, because RY4 flavouring is not so concentrated. you need 20-30%to mix. if so, why not save your time and enjoy RY4 ejuice directly ? our RY4 ejuice are available in 36mg, 24mg, 18mg, 11mg, 6mg and 0mg now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread