Hcigar Aurora 80w squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Actually I did give up on the pulse 80,too many other better looking devices coming?
I do have my eye on a few though.
Naw, guessing for how many reviewers have their hands on it, it will start shipping to wholesalers and vendors in the next few days if it already hasn't.

I'm still really stoked about the Pulse. Have pre-orders at two places, and enough funds set aside to order it somewhere else if I see it in stock and shipping before my pre-orders do.

I've got a new set of 20700B's charged up and ready to go. Also have a Nudge and Recurve both built and waiting. All I need to do it clean the bottle and go. :thumb:

Have to agree it appears many new squonkers are coming out this year, but it hasn't diminished my interest in the Pulse.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Really excited about this device can't wait until they actually start shipping.
After I quit analogs I thought vaping was supposed to save me money
Naw, guessing for how many reviewers have their hands on it, it will start shipping to wholesalers and vendors in the next few days if it already hasn't.

I'm still really stoked about the Pulse. Have pre-orders at two places, and enough funds set aside to order it somewhere else if I see it in stock and shipping before my pre-orders do.

I've got a new set of 20700B's charged up and ready to go. Also have a Nudge and Recurve both built and waiting. All I need to do it clean the bottle and go. :thumb:
I have a set of efest 21700 coming ng for the Anita I have coming. Depending on how they perform I will order a pair for the Aurora when I get it. I was excited about the Pulse 80 but,afer the delays and using my RSQ,that is what killed me wanting it. Sad to because I knew that would happen if that device came out late to the game.
EDIT: scratch that,I ordered 1 efest 21700 and 1 efest 20700 .

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
You folks are killing me. Don't you know I have no self control?

I went ahead and placed an order for the black Aurora as well. I liked the silver a little better per the pics, but was concerned it may be a bit longer than anticipated for the silver to arrive. Picked up a 5 pack of the Magic squonk bottles to go with it, and a few spare bottles for my Therion.

However, for you Pulse haters/doubters, I'll bet my Pulse arrives before this does. :)

Now I'll have another mod where I can use my Samsung 40Ts. Justifying the purchase of the Aurora as the fact the mod was only a few $$$ more than a pair of 40T's and I need another mod to use them effectively. ;)

I'm guessing the soonest we will have this in hand though would be the end of May, more likely sometime June.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Oh yeah, just change the drop down, you will see it and silver. I liked he silver better than the black I think, but went ahead with the black since it's got an earlier release date. That's always a crapshoot, but figure the balck is probably the biggest concern to them.

Here's a direct link to the red. It does look sharp:

$46.44 Authentic HCigar AURORA 80W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - 5-80W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650/1*20700/1*21700 / built-in 7ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: hazozita

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Really excited about this device can't wait until they actually start shipping.
After I quit analogs I thought vaping was supposed to save me money

I have a set of efest 21700 coming ng for the Anita I have coming. Depending on how they perform I will order a pair for the Aurora when I get it. I was excited about the Pulse 80 but,afer the delays and using my RSQ,that is what killed me wanting it. Sad to because I knew that would happen if that device came out late to the game.
EDIT: scratch that,I ordered 1 efest 21700 and 1 efest 20700 .
u should try 40T, i pair up 40T with my vapor storm + 0.4 SS coil, it can last me 24 hour (include 8hr sleeping time), than first red warning appear (3.5V)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
u should try 40T, i pair up 40T with my vapor storm + 0.4 SS coil, it can last me 24 hour (include 8hr sleeping time), than first red warning appear (3.5V)
Those are the batteries I was trying to get but they were already out of stock the day I placed order,and they are out of stock at the moment too. As the 2x series batteries go full manufacturing,if that ever happens?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Oh yeah, just change the drop down, you will see it and silver. I liked he silver better than the black I think, but went ahead with the black since it's got an earlier release date. That's always a crapshoot, but figure the balck is probably the biggest concern to them.

Here's a direct link to the red. It does look sharp:

$46.44 Authentic HCigar AURORA 80W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - 5-80W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650/1*20700/1*21700 / built-in 7ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I see, the day I placed my pre-order only the black was available,there was no drop down on the item box. The red one looks more pink in there pics and the SS looks more like raw aluminum,maybe it's my eyes?

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I see, the day I placed my pre-order only the black was available,there was no drop down on the item box. The red one looks more pink in there pics and the SS looks more like raw aluminum,maybe it's my eyes?

I saw some pics of the red one from Hcigar (either their FaceBook page or their Instagram -- can't recall) and it looked like it was a vibrant red and not pink. But no telling what the color will actually look like until it's in hand. I've been down the 'called red but is really pink' road for mod colors before.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I saw some pics of the red one from Hcigar (either their FaceBook page or their Instagram -- can't recall) and it looked like it was a vibrant red and not pink. But no telling what the color will actually look like until it's in hand. I've been down the 'called red but is really pink' road for mod colors before.
If I like the black one and it becomes a daily driver, I will probably pick up the silver at some point.

I'm not usually one to buy a red, blue or the like mod, but that red looks sexy. :banana:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Aurora in red .... not review, more like show time.

That red does look sexier than the FB page . I have nothing that would match as a topper if I got red though. The mod does look like a larger inbox the way he showed it off with the panels off. I hope it performs as good as the inbox.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
That red does look sexier than the FB page . I have nothing that would match as a topper if I got red though. The mod does look like a larger inbox the way he showed it off with the panels off. I hope it performs as good as the inbox.
different chips and almost 50% cheaper than vt inbox V3 ....
thinking of this but i still have a Gbox 200w untouch at home :p

different chips and almost 50% cheaper than vt inbox V3 ....
thinking of this but i still have a Gbox 200w untouch at home :p

I gave up on my gbox 200. Just too damn heavy, was giving me arthritis.

Looking forward to this Aurora. Very likely to be my next purchase. And also the Nikola Niagara 100, a regulated 21700 that looks like the Pulse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread