HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The only active discount code at present (that I'm aware of) is LIVIN5, which is 5% off. FT usually has better codes around holidays for 10% off or, sometimes, 15% off.
Enough to pay for DHL. Since it's so slow, I pack up coils, cotton, to a big package I send off every three months. DHL gets it here in barely 4 days. Much more cost and time effective!

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
E7AEEA88-8974-441B-B02C-B18AF184C9F1.jpeg
Thanks to me.... Heres the link for the upgrade parts to make a vtinbox v1 to a v3... ive already done mine.. not too bad to do.. no soldering required to change out the whole inside assembly.... so yes im taking a bow... and a pat on the back... :)

Original HCigar replacement set to improve VT inbox to be VT inbox V3 Oil supply system improvement parts on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
I followed your link to Alibaba & they don’t show a picture of the new squonk system like in your pic above. But it’s definitely what’s included right? Thanks!

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
That might be worth a try. I probably won't hear anything back from the o-ring place till Monday. If they don't come up with anything, I'll try that.
Also waxed dental floss will work too to pad out the o-ring...might save you buying plumbers tape if you have floss in your bathroom cabinet... lol...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I know, but the price for 75C is too much :( . If you find a squonker 75C with an affordable price let me know.
I built my own with a 3D printed case from Analog Box Mods.
He doesn't sell the 3D printed case anymore but offers an aluminum one.
DIY Box Mod Kit - DNA75/75c BF/Squonk - Canada

The two black mods in the middle are my DIY squonkers, 75C on the left, 75 on the right.
qPPY6PV.jpg

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018

The two black mods in the middle are my DIY squonkers, 75C on the left, 75 on the right.
qPPY6PV.jpg

Very nice mods. My hands are very shaky(old man here), so my building skills is no good :( Hence I only buy fully built mods.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I couldn't afford a Vicious Ant 75C so I bought a VT inbox V3 from Fasttech just now. Hope it's good.
I now have both. Functionally they are equivalent in power mode. I haven't yet opened my spool of ss430 to try TC out, yet, though.

While the Vicious Ant build quality is way, WAY better. They both get the job done and the inbox doesn't hurt the wallet nearly as much.

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

qPPY6PV.jpg
Is that the Aromamizer Plus atop the Minikin II? I was watching today of the Hcigar Wild Wolf that will accomodate a 30 mm atty. Nice lineup!!!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Is that the Aromamizer Plus atop the Minikin II? I was watching today of the Hcigar Wild Wolf that will accomodate a 30 mm atty. Nice lineup!!!
Thanks, it's actually the Supreme V2, there is a bit of front overhang on the Minikin V2 with the Plus.

The WildWolf looks decent but I'd wait until Daniel (DJLsb) tears one down before deciding.

• Agree

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Congrats on the Inbox!

If you’re like me, and actually use your mods rather than just collect them, it’s a great choice. A solid and proven Squonker. I have well over 52,000 puffs on mine, and it performs like it did when I inboxed it. All 52,000 button pushes have hit perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread