Not open for further replies.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Anyone know where to get a kit to upgrade a V2 to a V3 bottle

Original-HCigar-replacement-set-to-improve-VT-inbox-to-be-VT-inbox-V3-Oil-supply-system.jpg

Reactions: Heartsdelight

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Last edited:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
You can customise the main screen to show what you want. Just go on Escribe and adjust it to show on the main screen.

My Puff counter is 1068 so far
View attachment 762625
Took a look last night - had to update my Mac beta Escribe software first as I haven’t used it since I first set up my Inbox. Pretty much all I do these days is adjust my temperature and lock/unlock my settings.

I also had more than 53k TC puffs. I have no desire to see my Puff count on a day-to-day basis; I was just curious.

On the bottle upgrade, that new bottle looks similar to the bottle that comes with the Hcigar Aurora. I actually prefer the old-style Inbox bottle - which to me is much easier to refill without a squonk refill bottle.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Took a look last night - had to update my Mac beta Escribe software first as I haven’t used it since I first set up my Inbox. Pretty much all I do these days is adjust my temperature and lock/unlock my settings.

I also had more than 53k TC puffs. I have no desire to see my Puff count on a day-to-day basis; I was just curious.

On the bottle upgrade, that new bottle looks similar to the bottle that comes with the Hcigar Aurora. I actually prefer the old-style Inbox bottle - which to me is much easier to refill without a squonk refill bottle.
Yes those new bottles do fit the inbox V3 and the Aurora.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Does the upgrade bottle have a larger opening than the original for easier filling?
I didn’t end up ordering it as I have so many of the squishy v2 bottles. But I would imagine the opening would be the same size as other silicone bottles. The cap screws off.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
There is a metal ring around the neck of bottle for the cap to screw onto but they are,or I assume they are,the same size opening ?

I don't have any of the older bottles to compare them too.

The opening on the v3/Aurora bottle is just a bit larger (an increase of about 1.2mm) than the V1/V2 bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread