Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The opening on the v3/Aurora bottle is just a bit larger (an increase of about 1.2mm) than the V1/V2 bottle.
As I said I don't have any of the older bottles to check,only have the new V3 bottles.
Looking at the top though that opening,to the eye,does not look larger . I do know I really like the newer bottles .

Reactions: Heartsdelight

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
An Inbox arrived Tuesday and I have been using it for a couple of days. Very nice, I really like that dna 75. Is there a way in escribe to have a little pre-heat in the "PowerCtl" mode? If there is, I have not found it.[/QUOTE
The international version works on my dna 250 mods with boost but I have not been able to get it to work on the 75 ,not sure if it will ??

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
An Inbox arrived Tuesday and I have been using it for a couple of days. Very nice, I really like that DNA 75. Is there a way in escribe to have a little pre-heat in the "PowerCtl" mode? If there is, I have not found it.
There was/is a Kanthal profile (Kanthal_A1_preheat) that tricks the DNA into believing it is dealing with TC wire. Here I will attach it here, but change the extension txt to csv.

Attachments

• Kanthal_A1_preheat.txt
    210 bytes · Views: 13

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
There was/is a Kanthal profile (Kanthal_A1_preheat) that tricks the DNA into believing it is dealing with TC wire. Here I will attach it here, but change the extension txt to csv.

Thank you very much. Is that pasted in "materials"?

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I know, but the price for 75C is too much :( . If you find a squonker 75C with an affordable price let me know.
Why didn't you jump on the Therion BF 75C craze? I ended up with 4 of them and one I bought for $99. The most I paid was $139. I am also so surprised HCigar stuck it out with the DNA75 and never did update the Inbox for 75C. :unsure:

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I run my split on (SMJY clone as well) on my Hana One Mod for a nice little stealth setup :D
I don't know if you still like your Hana One, but I love mine for out and about and they only weigh in at 39 grams. Did you know you can buy spares (blue) for only $14.95 + $3.75 S&H?

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Why didn't you jump on the Therion BF 75C craze? I ended up with 4 of them and one I bought for $99. The most I paid was $139. I am also so surprised HCigar stuck it out with the DNA75 and never did update the Inbox for 75C. :unsure:
I missed out on that one, other wise I would of had more of them. I only got one :( vaping on it now :D

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
After 19 months of continuous use, I will have to park my Inbox for a while - the squonk tubing cracked at the point where it flexes when you take the bottle out. I just ordered some replacement tubing on ebay, so I'll fix it up once the slow boat arrives.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
After 19 months of continuous use, I will have to park my Inbox for a while - the squonk tubing cracked at the point where it flexes when you take the bottle out. I just ordered some replacement tubing on ebay, so I'll fix it up once the slow boat arrives.
That's a decent life for an inexpensive squonker, easy fix too. :thumb:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
For those with a V1 AND a V3, is there any differentiaor on the box itself? Or, does it say V3 anywhere on the box? Thanks
I have the V3 and the only way to tell is looking behind the front panel,you do not see a long tube your bottle attatches directly to the 510 . Other than that ,if the V1 and V3 were side by side,you could not pick out the V3.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I'm curious,did you use any tank cracker juices in the bottle or did the tube just give out after time ??

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I got this kit to convert my V1 and V2 to V3
Original HCigar replacement set to improve VT inbox to be VT inbox V3 Oil supply system improvement parts-in Electronic Cigarette Accessories from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Easy to do believe instructions on~page 33 of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread