HCigar VT250 (DNA250 / DNA 250)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car147

Nov 13, 2014
Highlands,Scotland
^^^some reviewers think they can suggest changes to a mod manufacturer when it is basically already the finalized production model. unless the masses cry about something needing to be changed (like the early Vt200's brass 510 fiasco)....it ain't getting changed. that is the final production model of the VT250, love it or leave it.

I bought one of the first Vt200's with the brass 510, having had quite a few mods from China with brass 510's previously and with no issues i saw no problem. And just as i thought well over a year later i have never had an issue with it at all, as long as you treat your mods with a bit of care instead of cack handed all will be good.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
7fea54752b52c32524405894d08fcf12.png

COWBOYS #mavericks

[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Epsilonsama

Dec 26, 2016
I own this baby myself and quite frankly the hate is getting from some people is unwarranted. The design of it is ergonomic as hell. It feels great on the hand and quite comfortable. Lots of people at first are put off by the look of it but when I let them hold it and try it out they fall in love with it and some even told me they are thinking of getting one. I think HCigar went for a function over form in their design and I applaud them for that. We need more ergonomic mods out there and I hope HCigar keeps designing their mods with comfort in mind.

PpaStrmpf

Apr 2, 2016
I own this baby myself and quite frankly the hate is getting from some people is unwarranted. The design of it is ergonomic as hell. It feels great on the hand and quite comfortable. Lots of people at first are put off by the look of it but when I let them hold it and try it out they fall in love with it and some even told me they are thinking of getting one. I think HCigar went for a function over form in their design and I applaud them for that. We need more ergonomic mods out there and I hope HCigar keeps designing their mods with comfort in mind.
I was seeking myself the review on the VT250 and found this thread on google. I'm glad you like your VT250. Myself find it beautiful and don't mind the glossy black. The 510 is awesome and central positioned what is must today for all those upcoming 27-30mm rdas,rta's. And my guts said me this is more comfortable than reuleaux. I'll wait DJLSB Vapes to do full review even DNA250. I'm excited to see how balanced it charges batteries on 2,5A. Perfect device. Have a nice time with it. In moment gearbest runs promo price until tomorrow for 108USD.

Epsilonsama

Dec 26, 2016
I was seeking myself the review on the VT250 and found this thread on google. I'm glad you like your VT250. Myself find it beautiful and don't mind the glossy black. The 510 is awesome and central positioned what is must today for all those upcoming 27-30mm rdas,rta's. And my guts said me this is more comfortable than reuleaux. I'll wait DJLSB Vapes to do full review even DNA250. I'm excited to see how balanced it charges batteries on 2,5A. Perfect device. Have a nice time with it. In moment gearbest runs promo price until tomorrow for 108USD.

It is pretty good. I got a new VCST 36mm and believe it or not it does not overhang the actual mod. It really is great that the 510 is centered. Too many big mods are failing hard on doing this. The Reuleaux rx300 could have been the perfect mod for 30mm+ rda/rta but instead it's a huge brick with an of centered 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread