The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HDV Signature Banner Contest

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Brewtus, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    I wrote a review for the "Juicy Peach" e-liquid but after I submitted it it said that I had to wait for it to be approved so I am not able to copy and paste it here.... For the rest of my reviews I guess I will copy my text prior to submitting it.

2. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    LEMONADE E-LIQUID REVIEW = (3 stars) This juice was ok but a bit strong on flavor. I could only vape it in small quantities before it made my throat feel scratchy. It was really good to use as a added flavor to other fruits/tea to make them combination lemonade flavors though. (50/50 12mg)

3. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    SWEDISH FISH E-LIQUID - (4 stars) Pretty good flavor! Nice and sweet with just a bit of sour taste, very true to the original candies. (50/50 12mg)

4. somejerk

somejerk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2012
    Utah
    congrats LD!!!!
    thanks HDV for the ongoing contest :wub:

5. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    CE4 CLEAROMIZER V4 - (4 Stars) We have ordered many of these clearomizers from HDV. All have worked well with only minor leaking after they start to wear down on some. Clean flavor and easy to refill.

6. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    EXTREME ICE E-LIQUID - (4 Stars) This is another one that was ordered for my husband since he was a menthol smoker before starting to vape. He liked it, very menthol-y though, it was good to use when craving an analog or just wanting to wake up your taste buds. (50/50 12mg)

7. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    DUELING BANJOS E-LIQUID - (5 Stars) I love this flavor! If I had to choose a favorite from HDV this would be it. I was a non menthol traditional tobacco smoker prior to vaping so I still sometimes look to find a tobacco taste. This one is super tasty, the tobacco is smooth the maple syrup it so sweet and delish. (50/50 12mg)

8. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    SMOKETECH DCT 3.5ML TANK - (5 Stars) I have not had any problems with this tank. Great option for someone who wants an inexpensive way to try carto tanks for the fist time or just have many of if you vape different flavors often.

9. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    PLASTIC 510 DRIP TIPS - (5 Stars) I ordered 2 of these one red and one purple. They are great quality and a good price. Plan to order a few more colors soon.

10. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    SMOKETECH DUAL COIL/HOLE 1.5 OHM CARTOS - (5 Stars) I have ordered many of these from HDV to replace cartos in my tanks. They work as well as any other of the same cartos sold everywhere else. Sometimes you get a dud but that has nothing to do with the vendor.

11. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    JOYTECH EVIC - (4 Stars) Grabbed two of these from HDV at the first of the year when they had a sale going on so we got an AMAZING deal!! Mine is still working and looks like brand new but my husband has already ruined his. It has nothing to do with HDV just the way the EVIC is built and how ruff my husband handles things. He dropped his and the control head broke in 2 pieces. I like mine a lot and use it on a daily basis.

ok I still have many more items to review because we buy from here often but I need a break... will work on more later!

12. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    @KaiBot - While I'm sure that Brewtus and the folks at HDV appreciate your reviews... this is a 'Contest' thread and there are better places to post them where more people will be able to see them!! :D

You could either start a new thread in their sub-forum...
    High Desert Vapes

Or post them in the appropriate category here...
    E-Cigarette Product Reviews

13. KaiBot

KaiBot Moved On

Dec 30, 2012
    no
    Oh ok... I am sorry then... I was just doing what was said in the first post. I must have misunderstood, I will stop then

"You may also earn additional entries in the drawings by "Liking Us" on Facebook or by leaving a review on our website for a product you have purchased. Obviously you can only like us once, but you may leave as many reviews as you like, thus increasing your odds for the drawings. In order to track the entries, please come back to this thread and post after you have Liked Us, and for reviews, please cut and paste the review in this thread."

14. levisdaddy

levisdaddy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    tucson
    Thank you HDV!!! My biggest vape order ever has shipped and is en route, fully stocked with a big DIY starter pack that took me a while to compile correctly as i have no experience with DIY, and some juices and supplies. Very excited and appreciative for this contest, your company and the opportunity you have gifted to me!!

15. GimmieMore

GimmieMore Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    St Louis, MO
    I think you were doing it right. I posted mine here, just all in one post.

16. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Sorry guys... my bad!! :facepalm:

17. dragonlover

dragonlover Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    chicopee ma
    Thanks for the contest...liked ya on Facebook awhile ago ;)

18. rockironwebb

rockironwebb Full Member

May 17, 2013
    Urbana, IL
    Way to force some advertising!,,I do like high desert,,waiting on a couple flavors now

19. rockironwebb

rockironwebb Full Member

May 17, 2013
    Urbana, IL
  20. barefootgirl

barefootgirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Congrats to the winners and good luck to all on this last round. (Liked your page on facebook as well... hope that helps lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.