ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Here is a review I wrote today :)

Entry for contest.
Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by dolphins35 on 9th Jul 2013
My father n law bought me my very first mod, an eVic. I had heard that HDV had great products and service, so I put them on my Bday list for an eVic:)
My father n law raved about the good service and fast shipping and they even sent a sample of their Candy corn with it!! It was yummy!
The mod itself looks good, it works good and hits consistently. It also feels good in my hand. The battery life is average for a mod. The software was difficult to get working right though. After 3 downloads, I finally got it to work right ;)
I think that The Evic software could be better as it is really pretty plain IMO. This is no fault of HDVs though ;)
The connection stripped real easy and fast also. I had to buy a air control adapter to get it to work again and look decent. I hear the new version is updated and this issue is now fixed!
This is the only reason I rated it a 3 or it would of been a 4.
Overall it is a nice mod with all the bells and whistles with loads of options on the menu system. I would buy again if the connection was fixed :)
Thanks HDV!!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Here is another review for HDV that I wrote today ;)
Entry:

My Favorite Ego
I bought 1 of these when about a month after I started to vape. I started with the little stick Ecigs (808s) and was struggling because I wasn't getting satisfied. I bought a Twist and OMG, I never looked back. I found that every juice tasted different on different settings. With these, you can find that perfect sweet spot so to speak :)
Also, in the mornings I found that I needed a stronger hit. This was my worst time of the day. With this, I just boosted the power and was happy! It charges in about 2-3 hours and last me a whole day. I charge it when I sleep :) You must have one of these in your arsenal :)
I highly recommend this to new and old Vapers! 9 months cigarette free!!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
This is my last review of things purchased :)
I could do a few juices for contests I won, but it specifies in the rules things purchased.

Entry
Product Reviews
Vivi Nova Replacement Coils
I use these for my Vivi Nova tanks. They last me 3-4 weeks and clean easily. They wick well and are easy to change. Just screw them on and you are ready for your juice. A great top coil Vivi Nova coil :)
I use the 2.4 coils, and vape at an average of 4.2-4.5 VV or 8-9 W :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Another review, Ego Twist 1100mAh

5 stars
Great battery
I bought a kit elsewhere when I first started vaping with VV 3 setting 1100 mAh generics. Although they work fine, I bought one of these on sale and I LOVE the control! I could not find the settings so I emailed support and within minutes John replied about the numbers on the bottom. Put on my glasses and there they were! Using it as I type this. Love it!

Forgot to add in the review I am using it to vape some Dueling Banjos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread