he BT chocolate-related Ms T's flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I'm still new-ish and experimenting and due to a regrettable oversight I have neglected to order anything chocolatey.
What was I thinking, I know. :p

So - much though I would like to order one of everything in the world, I can't afford to do that. But I need to try some serious chocolatey flavors.

What are your top two or three picks from Ms T's? I've determined so far I am not crazy about mint or menthol, iffy about fruity flavors, love sweet/creamy/coffee taste, and so far have yet to find a soft drink or alcoholic beverage flavor that I loved right out of the mailbox. (Although I am finding that just about anything is tolerable when mixed with caramel flavored juice LOL.)

So, please give me some suggestions for my next order! Thanks.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
my top 3 are sugar cookie, strawberry shortcake and just recently espresso cookies.

awesome chocolate flavors would be peanut butter fudge brownie, chocolate too, and hot chocolate (although chocolate brownies and "new" peanut butter cup are pretty darn tasty also).

"sweet/creamy/coffee taste" i would have to suggest vanilla caramel mocha. also, ms. t said white chocolate caramel was a huge seller also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread