Heads Up SF Bay Area. Interviewees needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Heads Up BAY AREA. Interviewees needed!!!
See post from Charlie Russo

Action regarding FDA: No banter here, please

Over on Electronic Cigarette News

Greetings….

Writing to ask if anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area would be interested in being interviewed for a short news video I am putting together on the topic of e-cigarettes and the pending legislation that they are facing.

I will be conducting interviews over the next week and I am open to hearing any and all testimony from e-cigarette users. I've already gotten some very articulate perspectives from some worthwhile sources and I would like to add to that with more first hand accounts regarding use of the products. Although this is a freelance project, I am speaking with some editors now for this to run as a 3-5 minute video piece on a relevant news website.

Please get in touch if you have any interest. I'm happy to set up a time and location that works well for all involved.

Thanks,

Charles Russo
charlierusso23 at gmail dot com
www charlierusso dot com

RjG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2008
Edmonton AB Canada
Be sure to ask Mr Russo if he intends on doing an unbiased story, or yet another non-factual bullsh*t piece prior to contributing to his story....

All we need is another mis-quoted slanted slam on e-cigs at this point with the FDA.

It would be awfully nice for at least ONE of these articles to actually mention the studies, doctors, and associations SUPPORTING e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread