Health brand mini-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I've been very pleased with an electronic Health brand cigar that I purchased for $34, complete with shipping. Today, I went back to DealExtreme to see if a review I wrote had been posted (it had) and discovered Health is now offering a mini-cigarette deal with TWO cigarettes and 10 cartridges, battery charger, etc., with shipping for $36. I am sorely tempted to purchase one of these, but want to wait for the first reviews. The prices on eBay for the same unit are ludicrous when compared to this. Check it out http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11211

Meltrex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Arizona USA
www.MyEcig.com
Travis,

I know where you can get refill cartridges off of ebay. If you were to order some just let me know and I'll pm their name to you. They also sell the same ciggs at 9.99 plus 29.99 shipping.

They are cheap quality. I ordered 5 sets, 10 ciggs total along with 30 packs of cartridges. Out of the 10, I have 3 bad atomizers and one battery where the threaded end pulls apart. Each cigg seems to be different when using. On one, you have to suck "fish face"real hard to get airflow thru for it to work. Some of the others have good airflow but you have to inhale alot and repeatedly to get the battery led tip to come on and for it to start vaporizing. Also, the intial puff doesn't always seem to activate the led/atomizer, it takes a coupld of trys. Some have poor vapor. Two of them though, produce a good quality of vapor and work well, even more so than my 2 Njoys.

Some of my co-workers wanted some, thats why I ordered so many, but I only sold 2 sets due to the problems and quality. The place in China where I ordered them from is more than happy to replace them, but want me to send the bad ones back. Problem is shipping, almost not worth it. $11-18 usd cheapest from USPS to send back. Least thats the estimate I got off their website. Until I actually go down to the post office to find out, I won't know for sure.

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Hi guys.
I did an extensive review of this cigarette on a Dutch e-smoking forum.
It's a nice little cigarette but I wouldn't even consider recommending it for serious everyday smoking. The cartridges pretty quickly stop delivering liquid to the atomizer even while they're still half full. They're easy to refill though but this has to be done so often that it's getting quite annoying at times. Built quality also isn't quite up to the standards we're used to. Although a nice addition to my collection to use for experiments I wouldn't recommend it to starting e-smokers.

Perfectionist

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2008
London
In the beginning I liked the idea of having an e-cig which was the same size and look as a real cigarette ..... but now I see it as a hindrance !

The smaller dimensions mean the battery and cartridge won't last long, which makes e-smoking more expensive and inconvenient ..... the original premise of the battery lasting a full day and one cartridge being equal to one pack of cigarettes was/is extremely good marketing and immediately catches the consumers attention .....

I think e-smoking is much more like cigar/pipe smoking as a method ..... so I am looking forward to new incarnations of the e-cigars ..... they are large enough for a good battery and substantial cartridge and fit the hand very well ..... plus I like the idea of pretending I'm Tony Soprano !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread