Health cabin flavors "oil water based"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Really sorry guys but I have posted this in the wrong section twice, finally found the right section so if a mod could delete the other 2 threads that would be awesome.. On to the question..

New to DIY e juice, but I have been doing some research and I have read that using oil based flavors is a big no no as it could be dangerous to your health. I was looking at getting all my flavors from health cabin but after reading their FAQ I am not so sure.. It says the use "water oil based flavors" is that the ones to avoid or is water oil based different to oil based?? Cheers.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
No idea! Never heard of "Water Oil Based" anything, as water and oil don't mix!! Not sure what they are referring to by posting this information! Also, I haven't been in the game long, but have never heard of or heard mentioned "health cabin". perhaps you may want to change your order to someone more established and known like Capella's or TFA/TPA, Flavor West, etc..

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
There a japan based company that has had many complaints. I've ordered from there and never received my items and never got responces to my inquiries on my items. Others have reported similure experiences and others say that what they did recieve were good. "Water oil based" makes no scence so unless you can get someone from health cabin to explain this I would steer clear of them.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Also, I haven't been in the game long, but have never heard of or heard mentioned "health cabin"

I wonder how they came up with the name "Health Cabin" anyway. Do they sell health products?

If you're concerned about safety, I would go with an established company like Flavor Arts. They do more tests, and provide more information about their products than any other company. Needless to say, we never know if any of this stuff is completely safe, but we can at least minimize the risks.

Last edited:

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
I wonder how they came up with the name "Health Cabin" anyway. Do they sell health products?

If you're concerned about safety, I would go with an established company like Flavor Arts. They do more tests, and provide more information about their products than any other company. Needless to say, we never know if any of this stuff is completely safe, but we can at least minimize the risks.

I was under the impression health cabin were a well established company?? Thanks for mentioning flavor arts, I just googled them, you are talking about the UK based store? A few different results came up.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I was under the impression health cabin were a well established company?? Thanks for mentioning flavor arts, I just googled them, you are talking about the UK based store? A few different results came up.

They are based in Italy but I get mine from the US - Purevapes, MyfreedomSmokes among others. I imagine they have distributors all over the world. Will see if I can find their website.

Here it is, but it's in Italian. I suppose you can use Google translate; or else find a supplier near you.

http://www.flavourart.it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread