Healthcabin Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Im considering another Healthcabin buy. This will be a wholesale order, but not a major one. It will be buyer beware as always, and nothing is approved right now, or more than a simple post :)
No liquid will be included, just parts.
It will be a quick moving one most likely, and kept small..ish, hopefully done by 10-1-10,
unless we want to wait till the 5th. (I can cover some orders to speed up until the 5th) (which wouldnt arrive until the 10th- ish anyhow)

*** NOONE will be permitted to drop out of another co-op for these items, just to participate here. We must all follow through with our previous words (if you break your word with them, you'll do it to me) ***

** I don't anticipate a large order here, so feel free to do 1 bat, 2 atties etc.**
Discuss,post desires, and we'll just go from there with pmt set at next friday-tuesday IF IT GETS APPROVED. :2cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
You can pick whatever you want from her site..I use most everything myself, and need pif items. Regardless of the order size, I can tweek it all for best pricing, and just do what needs done to stay inside the lines. The higher the quantity, the lower the price for the lot. Prices marked are easily reached, and common items. Just be sure on what you want, and ill work the numbers.

Last edited:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Ok, I cant edit the pricing again I guess, so Ill repost here..I got better pricing. THIS WILL BE LIMITED THOUGH!..500 bucks ish, and its all I can take.

You get the idea. I put a small cushion on those numbers to help absorb shipping shock. It will readjust and be verified on cost and shipping before paypals are done. There is a limit on dollar amounts, so its first come, first serve. You can pick anything on the site, and this gives you an idea of pricing. Pm with questions.
I have certain requirements to get this, so if we dont have the participants, I dont buy. Plan on The 6th for ordering.
Oh, and same as my first HC shin-dig..no spreading this info, or expecting it again. It was a special request and favor. This very well could be a one time thing, Im not sure, so take advantage, and move fast.

**** I will anticipate limits being placed on orders, both for fairness, and common sense. For now, consider it $100 *******

Last edited by a moderator:

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Ok, here is my wish list.

Dee’s wish list
1 Joye eGo Mega kit / blue
3- 5 pcs Black empty cartidges (flat mouth piece) for joye 510
1- 5 pcs White empty cartidges (flat mouth piece) for joye 510
1- 900 mAH Joye eGo battery manual/ blue
1 ego atomizer cover (cone) blue
2- eGo carry case/ coffee
2 Joye 510 atty white
4 Joye 510 atty Black
2 Joye 510 LR atty white or black

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
**** I WAS INFORMED I FORGOT TO PLACE LIMITS *****. Keep it under $100...even that doesnt allow many spaces in this co-op. One we approach an acceptable figure, Ill have to close the thread, and those that didnt get in, wont be able to unless its a success worth repeating. Ill keep a running total of what comes in. :):blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread