Status
Not open for further replies.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
k4j, nightsong, fopa, hatemo, suzamme, river, hoosier, drozed, - done, on its way.
I did my best guess on shipping all...taking into acct the 1.50-2.00 ish per envelope and 2.50- 4.00 for shipping. It should all even out I hope. If any issues, just pm me. But 1 or 2 dollar varience is to be expected to be sure I didnt have to ask for more funds or spend 40 bucks of my own money to be a nice guy. One order was 8 to 9 for shipping, so I hit 10 to 11 but charged 12..you get the idea.
But half way done with co-op..going quite well...This could be worth doing again. Maybe do 1 for Christmas gifts......its a thought.

That would be cool, I'd be in.

As far as I'm concerned any overage - if any - was earned by you for putting this whole thing together for us. We certainly would have been spending alot more if we had each ordered individually. I would def be interested in doing another one.

I second that motion.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
package recieved... thanks again.....

how do we want to handle wrong items though?

ordered 2 900 mAh ego batteries (1 black and one blue)
got 1 900 mAh battery (blue) ....but the black one is a standard 650 mAh...
(also got a button protector that I didn't order and some prefilled carts)

Oh thats easy, you have to send it to me:)

Got mine also Chief, again a wholehearted thanks for all you've done.

Yeah Chief sent me so many extras that it took three trucks to deliver it all and to boot he also made sure that the Swedish National Bikini Volleyball Team made the delivery personally! Talk about PIF!!

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Oh thats easy, you have to send it to me:)

Got mine also Chief, again a wholehearted thanks for all you've done.

Yeah Chief sent me so many extras that it took three trucks to deliver it all and to boot he also made sure that the Swedish National Bikini Volleyball Team made the delivery personally! Talk about PIF!!

lol as long as you're sending me the 900 mAh black eGo battery that I did order in return

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
OK, if any INCORRECT items, just hold onto them until everyone has recieved what has been sent. I couldve swore I ordered all 900 mah black, but got 650...button covers were thrown in the order, so I passed em right back out...I can only use 1 at a time after all. Lets let the dust settle, Ill double check packages that are packed but not mailed for errors there...Still think I was shorted a few items. But understandable..if you all saw the PI, its just nuts..both of em..tried to make it easy to read on the order, but nope...Anyway...I think I can send out all but 2 by wed, if not tomorrow. I need to address all the envelopes and get to the PO..

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I got my eGo Blue mega today. Hurrah!!! It is wonderful. Thanks for the button covers, too.

Thank you very much.

I hope all the others get theirs soon and are as thrilled as I am!!!!

yeah the blue IS nice....even my old lady (who quit vaping completely) has been eyeballing it.... I may not be keeping it long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread