Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
ended

congratulations to #119@Kay Haßbargen, please PM us to get your prize.

ZEDP4T6BOZ{NL%P3MZT90FX.png

thank you all for participating, have a great day:)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Get excited, guys

We are giving away 1 set of VBRVAPE Boring Tank and will choose the lucky guy on Feb 25, are you ready?

VBRVAPE Boring Tank adopts the innovative DTC4 dual tasking coil, which is switchable between single coil and dual coil. The DTC4 is 0.34ohm in single coil mode and 0.17 ohm in dual coil mode. With 4ml large capacity, the Boring is capable of storing more e-juice as you wish. The convenient top slide refill design makes the filling more easier too. The adjustable bottom airflow brings the optimal flavor with massive cloud. Just get this magical device to enjoy an amazing vape!

How to join this giveaway?

1. Share your comment of VBRVAPE Boring Tank in reply box
2. Comepare with Hengling Qtank Subohm Tank, which one do you prefer?
3. Comment with funny pictures
4. Tag at least 3 friends to join ( the more, the better)

Rules:
A. Contest ends on Feb 25, 24:00, forum based time;
B. 1 winner will be randomly selected via rondom.org
C. Max 20 replies for each member.

Happy Chinese New Year and good luck to you all :thumb:

Last edited:

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Hi,I just ordered a bunch of DIY stuff from health cabin and noticed some of the flavors i ordered are listed as oil based flavors. I have been doing some reading and have seen this is a bad thing depending on the oils used. Are your flavourings just food flavourings or are the safe to vape? What oils do your oil based flavors contain? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread