Heartburn from citrus flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
I've searched the site, and found some heartburn info, but I was curious if anyone else has experienced the heartburn only with cirtus flavors? I'm just 3 weeks into vaping now, and though I love my Keylime and Lemon Blueberry I can't vape them for long before they cause the heartburn. Same nic level and PG/VG blend but no citrus and I can vape all day with no heartburn. I guess what I am asking is does anyone know if maybe going all VG with the citrus flavors would stop the heartburn? I don't really want to spend more money on a juice if it may not work out.:unsure:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi..I have that problem too with some..more of a burning in my throat and I add a vanilla to it...it makes it much better..you need to 'dilute' it a bit...or more.depending...or you can add..plain nicotine to it..or even a 'cream' flavor..up to you..but I know..I like fruits too...some dont' do that though...pear from altcig is fantastic...no citrus 'bite' in that one..and their juicy fruit...those are great...sometimes I add the strawberry and orange to those...makes a mix for yourself:) good luck with it....take care...*

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Hi..I have that problem too with some..more of a burning in my throat and I add a vanilla to it...it makes it much better..you need to 'dilute' it a bit...or more.depending...or you can add..plain nicotine to it..or even a 'cream' flavor..up to you..but I know..I like fruits too...some dont' do that though...pear from altcig is fantastic...no citrus 'bite' in that one..and their juicy fruit...those are great...sometimes I add the strawberry and orange to those...makes a mix for yourself:) good luck with it....take care...*

Yeah I get the burning throat then if I keep up the vaping about 5 minutes later the heartburn kicks in. I will have to add in the cream flavor and see if that helps it any, I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, probably because of being a pastry chef and using it so much the smell makes me a little nauseous at times. The jucy fruit sounds good too, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread